Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Quote Originally Posted by luckeydogg View Post
    So can it be used for BF4?
    No, not of now.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

So what is now the Status of the Android app???

Pls guys it is really needed!
    PPL play on my server and i work all day long, they have troubles with tickets or servercrash, i cant do anything, its so Hard.
    PLS Android!

This is definitely an app that would be worth paying for!

Translator
    It seems like Leomar has dissapeared again.

Anyone else looking into making their own new Procon app?
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Ok guys , anyone that wants to create a new app for us who can do it?

It is just bad when a developer comes and says that he will start work on the android version to support bf4 and then disappears.
    If you do not have the time to do it then just say so, so that people do not sit around and wait for it, or hand over the source code that someone can do it.

I know developers are very busy people but just posting a quick reply to say , hey guys I am very busy.....blah...blah
    This is so frustrating.......

I'm about to finish up my Java class in a few weeks but I have enough an understanding to learn the rest quickly. I have a good understanding of programming fundamentals from prior learning. I'd love to help build an app with a team. I recall seeing someone ask for a UI developer to step forth; so here I am, willing to learn. Shoot me a pm or email with details!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic_peach View Post
    I'm about to finish up my Java class in a few weeks but I have enough an understanding to learn the rest quickly. I have a good understanding of programming fundamentals from prior learning. I'd love to help build an app with a team. I recall seeing someone ask for a UI developer to step forth; so here I am, willing to learn. Shoot me a pm or email with details!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    I guess you're referring to me.

I'd probably be willing to give developing a separate Procon for Android app myself, however, my experience with the Android SDK (especially the UI/layouts) is quite limited. If you're interested in this or have experience with it already, let me know (feel free to contact me via mail: [email protected]).

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

If the source coding was available you may be able to copy it and paste it into an APK source maker. However you will run into a LOT of bugs.

Any new information when a version for Android?