Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ok guys , I first got an reply from the Developer that said he will update Droid procon when he has time as he is very busy.

No my problem with this is when will this be? It could be months maybe years.
    My personal recommendation is that we start a project and get someone reliable to redesign from scratch, I know this is actually quite dumb because most of the work has already been done by the previous developer, and yes I know it's gonna be hard work.

I myself am no developer but would have done it if I could.

The thing as said before is when will the previous developer update it and what if we do not hear from him again?
    Then we sit back at square one, So I think that get a project going with some donations maybe, make the source code available once done so that any developer if need be can update it when needed again.

That is my plan, Tweeder.. I'm new though to doing anything "actually useful" lol, so for me, it's going to be a real slow process, and the Droid Procon dev might actually get in and do his before mine is done But that being said, mine will be free (donations welcome though, but nothing like ad-ware bloated or anything - just the program, no junk). The open source part is kind of up to the fellas here at myrcon. I plan/hope to work with them when I'm on my feet enough to get something going, and assuming that all goes well, it's not my place to say whether they will allow their portion to be left as open source or not. If they don't have a problem, I certainly don't. Open source projects are where I've (literally) learned the very little bit I have - But I've done what I wanted and can't complain.. Anyway.. Yeah..

I agree it is a bummer that the D.P. dev isn't available, it would have been the best, quickest solution, but.. It is what it is.. All I can say is be patient, and keep watching the forums.. Myself (or someone else maybe even??) will certainly have something, someday.

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    mtxrooster: if you're really interested in this, may I suggest you look into Android UI design and development in more detail (especially the new Cards UI or navigation drawer, similar to e.g. the "new" GMail app layout, since that looks super fancy imho )?

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Developer
    Guys i'm back!!!

I apologise for this long delay in replying but i have been working abroad for a while and i haven't had spare time (also stable internet connection) to develop the BF4 droid procon version.

As You might know, in the past i did everything to get this application better and better over the time by releasing updates and fix on a regular basis.

With that being said, i will have a couple of weeks off therefore i will spend my time on developing the bf4 Droid Procon Edition.
    Well actually, at the current stage, i don't even know whether it would be better to add bf4 support to the current app or developing a new app from the scratch.

Of course, in order to make all this possible, i need to start investigating on what has been changed on the bf4 rcon protocol.
    In addition i will need a BF4 Test server to test my application.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Stay tuned!
    Last edited by leomar75; 10-12-2013 at 17:51.

I've got a dedicated server as well as a dedicated procon layer server. Let me know what you need and it's yours!

I know there are times that mobile versions don't have all functionality but I hope that you can get plugin management in there too

Please excuse the brevity/spelling of this post, as it was sent via Tapatalk on my smart phone.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonnic View Post
    I know there are times that mobile versions don't have all functionality but I hope that you can get plugin management in there too
    Actually there is already the plugins management feature in the current version of Droid Procon!
    All you need to do to get such feature is to connect to a procon layer server.

Thanks a lot for the possibility to use your bf4 server however i won't be able to use it before a couple of weeks as the project is still in "Analysis" State.

Translator
    How's the analysis going leomar75? Let me know if you need a server to test with.
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by leomar75 View Post
    Actually there is already the plugins management feature in the current version of Droid Procon!

Thanks a lot for the possibility to use your bf4 server however i won't be able to use it before a couple of weeks as the project is still in "Analysis" State.
    Fortunately i have 2 weeks off.. (normally i work 12 hours per day) i will start looking deeply in this project now!

Fortunately i have 2 weeks off.. (normally i work 12 hours per day) i will start looking deeply in this project now!
    Please do will purchase as soon as i know it is available and working for BF4

So can it be used for BF4?