Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post
    OMG! Glad you're alive.

Will it be valid for those who paid for it at BF3?
    To be honest i am still trying to figure it out..

Is not a matter of money, the thing is that when I starded coding the Bf3 edition I developed the app with Ad-hoc data structure because i was planning to release different app for different games (i guess something that already happens for the IOS version).

I am now writing everything from the scratch, i guess i will be releasing this app as paid app but really cheaper (considering this long delay and inactivity...)

Translator
    Quote Originally Posted by leomar75 View Post
    To be honest i am still trying to figure it out..

Is not a matter of money, the thing is that when I starded coding the Bf3 edition I developed the app with Ad-hoc data structure because i was planning to release different app for different games (i guess something that already happens for the IOS version).

I am now writing everything from the scratch, i guess i will be releasing this app as paid app but really cheaper (considering this long delay and inactivity...)
    Fair enough, looking forward to it.

Maybe too soon to ask for an ETA?
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Developer
    At this stage I don't really know if there is a big difference in BF4 in terms of protocol communication. I am studying the docs i will let you know.
    I have already setup the project and as soon as i get a testing server i will start playing with the console commands.

Procon Addict
    dont worry about the eta leomar (from my point of view) most of us had given up on a bf4 android version, but its great to know you are back and working on it.. take your time matey and when its done, its done

regards Entra