Increasing tickets can crash servers?

Hi guys,

Just want to know if setting the tickets higher than the default 100% increases also the chance our server will crash?

Currently i have a server running ConquestSmall & TDM at 200% tickets and it crashes alot. GSP is Hypernia.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exadmin View Post
    Hi guys,

Just want to know if setting the tickets higher than the default 100% increases also the chance our server will crash?

Currently i have a server running ConquestSmall & TDM at 200% tickets and it crashes alot. GSP is Hypernia.

thanks
    I don't think anyone knows for sure. If I had to guess, I would say the longer a round runs, the higher the probability of a crash. So probably yes, the higher the ticket count, the higher the chance of a crash.

UNLESS most of the crashes happen between rounds, then the opposite would be true.

Number of players and map/mode seem to have a higher correlation to crashes at the moment, though.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

For TDM, I've been running 600 tickets and it stays up mostly. Intitially when R6 was released it stayed up for 20+ hrs and at full 64 players capacity. Right now, my TDM server is running at 1000 and it seem to be stable throughout the day on R7 patch. It's been almost 12 hrs and still going strong.