Question 32 slot Rush / Obliteration / TDM mixed server - Anyone managed it?

Possibly looking to run a mixed mode server and wondered if anyone had achieved it yet with a decent number of tickets and good time limits?

No, but I ran locker map with CQ large, obli and TDM. It was quite successful but I switched to TDM only because of numerous crashes. This was back in R1-R4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by XSGamers View Post
    Possibly looking to run a mixed mode server and wondered if anyone had achieved it yet with a decent number of tickets and good time limits?
    I do a 64 player mixed mode server that changes modes based on amount of players.

0-24 TDM default tickets
    32-48 Domination default tickets
    48-64 Conquest: default tickets. Obliteration: 45min limit. Rush: 150 tickets (200%).

Details of my server in my sig. Details on timelimit and tickets here

Quote Originally Posted by b0wzy View Post
    I do a 64 player mixed mode server that changes modes based on amount of players.

0-24 TDM default tickets
    32-48 Domination default tickets
    48-64 Conquest: default tickets. Obliteration: 45min limit. Rush: 150 tickets (200%).

Details of my server in my sig. Details on timelimit and tickets here
    been running a mixed mode 32 player server the past week. server was full most of yesterday

running domination, TDM, rush, obliteration, 100% tickets on all and 30 min time limit on obliteration.

Our 48 man server runs Conquest Large, Domination and a couple rush and TDM, we've had a decent playerbase until the constant rubberbanding issues came up.

I tried setting up a server for rush and obliteration. Players started complaining about missing unlocks. Is this something peculiar to rush? I cannot find anything about unlocks being reset to zero when playing rush.

If players are missing unlocks etc then it's EA/Blaze Server issue. Gametype doesn't do anything to Unlocks.