Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Developer

Procon BF4 Edition for iPhone, iPod and iPad available NOW on the App Store!

Procon BF4 Edition for iPhone, iPod and iPad is available now on the App Store!

iOS Procon BF4 Edition

Get it here:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/proc...l=en&ls=1&mt=8
    Last edited by Decker; 07-11-2013 at 23:03. Reason: Link fixed

Great work Decker. Is it possible to make it compatible with iOS6?

i have other apps that I use that aren't on iOS7 yet so can't update yet.

Excellent work. Tried it for an hours, seems to work perfectly.

C

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by XSGamers View Post
    Great work Decker. Is it possible to make it compatible with iOS6?

i have other apps that I use that aren't on iOS7 yet so can't update yet.
    For the older iOS generations it was actually no big deal to maintain a certain backwards compatibility. With iOS 7 it's different. Due to the wide spread redesign Apple actually suggests if you submit a new App not to make it backwards compatible because making an app that UI-wise works with iOS7 and older versions of iOS at the same time would mean quite a bit of extra work for the developer. If you - as a developer - insist on doing so you can download a whole "book" about the topic on the apple dev center.

I really thought about going for it. On the other hand - what's the point if iOS7 is free for everyone and more than 60% of all existing devices are already running iOS 7.

I don't want to sound harsh but I'm afraid you'll have to ask the developers of your outdated apps to update theirs to the newer standard.

Hey no worries Decker.

I'll just have to hold off purchase for now, but I appreciate it's hard work to do both ios6 & ios7.

Once I'm able too I'll buy the app.

I was that much happy this morning as I saw BF4 Edition on the Appstore. But iOS 7 required -____-

Damn, need a f***ing jailbreak release for iOS7

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf! View Post
    I was that much happy this morning as I saw BF4 Edition on the Appstore. But iOS 7 required -____-

Damn, need a f***ing jailbreak release for iOS7
    If you really love Procon you should update your device now.

Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    For the older iOS generations it was actually no big deal to maintain a certain backwards compatibility. With iOS 7 it's different. Due to the wide spread redesign Apple actually suggests if you submit a new App not to make it backwards compatible because making an app that UI-wise works with iOS7 and older versions of iOS at the same time would mean quite a bit of extra work for the developer. If you - as a developer - insist on doing so you can download a whole "book" about the topic on the apple dev center.

I really thought about going for it. On the other hand - what's the point if iOS7 is free for everyone and more than 60% of all existing devices are already running iOS 7.

I don't want to sound harsh but I'm afraid you'll have to ask the developers of your outdated apps to update theirs to the newer standard.
    Only issue with this is that it's not available to everyone iphone 3G does not and will not support ios7 while I'm using a 4 I'm fine but those people will not be able to use it. Also on a side note did the price go up? Because if I remember correctly bc2 an bf3 were $1.99? Not that it matters just curious.
    Last edited by maester; 07-11-2013 at 23:46.

Great Option for my Iphone 5.
    I can admnistrate All Times and on all Places.
    Last edited by MrMagic77; 08-11-2013 at 12:59.

any thoughts to creating an osx version?