Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Developer
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hannover, Germany
    Posts
    464

    Article: Procon BF4 Edition for iPhone, iPod and iPad available NOW!



  2. #2
    Community Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    73
    Awesome! Really liked using the BF3 version. Control and chat with players while your on the way home :-)
    But sadly enough, even with the low price I can't put any money into it. Need every penny for house and (more) important stuff.

  3. #3
    Great News, will buy immediately for myself and pass the word to my clan members!

  4. #4

    Oh no! Requires iOS 7!

    Quote Originally Posted by propbndr View Post
    Great News, will buy immediately for myself and pass the word to my clan members!
    Too bad for all of us that are still on iOS 6.

  5. #5
    So Procon for BF3 wont work with BF4? Is that mean that I have to buy it again? Or will you offer some form of upgrade?

  6. #6
    Developer
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hannover, Germany
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by veryDead View Post
    Too bad for all of us that are still on iOS 6.
    Please read this:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....2460#post82460
    Last edited by Decker; 07-11-2013 at 21:52.


  7. #7
    Developer
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hannover, Germany
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by valco View Post
    So Procon for BF3 wont work with BF4? Is that mean that I have to buy it again? Or will you offer some form of upgrade?
    Yes, after two years with about three dozens of free upgrades with many new features and the free addition of compatibility for another game (MOH:WF) to get the new completely iOS 7 reworked feature rich version of iOS Procon for BF4 you will indeed have to pay three bucks again.

    Even worse - I also can not guarantee that it won't happen again in a couple of years from now.


  8. #8
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    Yes, after two years with about three dozens of free upgrades with many new features and the free addition of compatibility for another game (MOH:WF) to get the new completely iOS 7 reworked feature rich version of iOS Procon for BF4 you will indeed have to pay three bucks again.

    Even worse - I also can not guarantee that it won't happen again in a couple of years from now.

  9. #9
    My wife would kill me if I grabbed her iPad to use for Procon. Is there an Android version on the way?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
    My wife would kill me if I grabbed her iPad to use for Procon. Is there an Android version on the way?
    Ask that in the Android topic area. Decker codes the iOS only

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •