Extreme Lag/Rubberbanding BF4?

Hi, so the R6 patch fixed some crashes but not all. What about this massive lag/rubberbanding? Its terrible and there's non stop complaint about it on my servers.

ARe you guys having these same types of complaints? Its mostly my US servers that is bad and its intermittent. Not constant. I removed dam, railroad, locker, shanghai!

Do you guys have this problem too and how bad is it?

I only notice rubberbanding/lag leading up to a crash. Other than that, we've been pretty happy with the performance when it's not crashing.

Yep, we get it really bad. Takes a server restart to clear it for a bit. After a restart it seems ok, as in we get no reports of lag/rubber banding until someone triggers a levolution. If it is siege of shanghai then we'll lose half the players and the lag/rubber banding will start again and gradually get worse each round.

So far we are getting 5-6 hours before it becomes unplayable and we have to do a restart.

Running a 62p + 2c from Gameservers - UK based

Quote Originally Posted by xFaNtASyGiRLx View Post
    Hi, so the R6 patch fixed some crashes but not all. What about this massive lag/rubberbanding? Its terrible and there's non stop complaint about it on my servers.

ARe you guys having these same types of complaints? Its mostly my US servers that is bad and its intermittent. Not constant. I removed dam, railroad, locker, shanghai!

Do you guys have this problem too and how bad is it?

xFGx, check your PunkBuster log. You might possible have a recurrence of the punkbuster error spam problem that you had in BF3. That would also explain your high CPU/laptop fan noise.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Noticed huge lag in chatbox and it was the first round after a fresh restart of server. Anyone typed anything and it'd show up 5-10 minutes later. Finally at end of round, all these back logged messages started rolling through chatbox like it was on fritz ;-)

R6 has a memory leak which is why we are seeing massive lag / Rubberbanding which is a massive pain. According to me GSP Dice is aware of the issue and are working on a patch to try and fix this problem.