BF4 ServerInfo Command and Quickmatch

I currently have an official server. In the server setting information it states under the quickmatch section.

"The serverinfo command reports if your server has matchmaking enabled or not, look at the serverinfo documentation for more information."

Where exactly in the text when you type in serverInfo in to the console can you verify if you're matchmaking abilities are working correctly?
    Last edited by Tyrone_Shoelaces; 05-11-2013 at 15:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Shoelaces View Post
    I currently have an official server. In the server setting information it states under the quickmatch section.

"The serverinfo command reports if your server has matchmaking enabled or not, look at the serverinfo documentation for more information."

Where exactly in the text when you type in serverInfo in to the console can you verify if you're matchmaking abilities are working correctly?
    I don't believe that's what "matchmaking" meant in BF3, and even if that's what it means in BF4, I doubt that it's working right, given everything else that's broken.

The best way to know that Quickmatch is working for your server is when it fills up in less than 10 minutes regardless of the time of day. Even after a crash. Seriously.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Developer
    Hi.

The boolean for "matchmaking" in the server reply to a serverInfo command has nothing to do with quick-match. It is meant to show if a server is currently set by battlelog for match making operation. Match-making is a way to set a server through battlelog up to have a match with settings committed by two parties, for example clan matches.

If a server will get quick-match traffic is only bound to the fact that a server is running in Official mode which is controlled and queried by vars.serverType. This can only be set in the startup.txt / during server startup.

Greets
    Phil

Thanks guys, I was just wondering, I know in BF3 there was a variable that had to be listed as true when you entered "serverInfo" to have quickmatch enabled.

My server is set to Official via the startup.txt. I hadn't seen any traffic, then I set my vars.mpexperience to CQCLASSIC and my server literally filled within a minute or two with no one seeding. If the server crashed, it was full within a minute. This continued for the first two days. Then after one of the server patches it suddenly stopped. Now it remains empty until four or more people seed it.

Another thing that changed is when you set your vars.mpexperience to CQCLASSIC, it forces a maplist (which is fine with me) but it forces Conquest small, which seems kind of odd. Originally this was not the case, it would load the maps/game type you chose on the back end of your server. Hopefully they come out with a variable for conquest that allows a default Conquest large setting.

Anyway, thanks for the input.
    Last edited by Tyrone_Shoelaces; 06-11-2013 at 14:18.