Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    What value for "Votes Threshold (votes)" are you guys running? I've set it to fairly low (12) and mostly the votes fail due to only having around 8 votes.. (full slot Bf4 conquest large server). I don't really want to set it too low :>

Quote Originally Posted by OscarMike View Post
    What value for "Votes Threshold (votes)" are you guys running? I've set it to fairly low (12) and mostly the votes fail due to only having around 8 votes.. (full slot Bf4 conquest large server). I don't really want to set it too low :>

The plugin is showing me what maps are most popular so all good

Thanks for this, GB!

What is 'Confirm Vote publically' for?

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlon View Post
    Thanks for this, GB!

What is 'Confirm Vote publically' for?
    Will output "%player_name% voted for %map_name%" in the ingame chat to encourage other players to vote too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

all votes counts, it gives me the idea that more people will start voting because every single vote matters.
    Feeding is my job.

Quote Originally Posted by utopiate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HexaCanon View Post
    1. All votes counts, it gives me the idea that more people will start voting because every single vote matters.
    Thanks guys. I will try and reduce it to a smaller value. I have the feeling that at least on my servers a lot of players have the chat closed and do not see the vote. Will have to keep an eye on it. Maybe players just don't want to vote at the moment :>

Thanks guys. I will try and reduce it to a smaller value. I have the feeling that at least on my servers a lot of players have the chat closed and do not see the vote. Will have to keep an eye on it. Maybe players just don't want to vote at the moment :>
    I've been running with 4 on my servers, people don't seem to vote on my CQ-L server however on my rush server the vote passes 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlybeer View Post
    Will output "%player_name% voted for %map_name%" in the ingame chat to encourage other players to vote too
    Thanks

It's working well on our server. Good Job!

not 100% on mine...
    when vote banner doesnt appear and when the map options come up in chat it says a random player is admin saying it so the options overlap onto two lines...

any ideas?
    Last edited by anthnyjb; 02-11-2013 at 14:07.