Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by underpk View Post
    Hi I remember I can adjust a point for an admin to have 3 points when I vote but I cant find any option to change it.

How can I set that ?
    put the playernames with 3x vote power in the vip list.

procon pc tool > parent control > layer > xvotemap > plugin settings > vip list
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by maxdralle View Post
    put the playernames with 3x vote power in the vip list.

procon pc tool > parent control > layer > xvotemap > plugin settings > vip list

i just find that I use the older version so it doesnt have VIP option thank you

Anyone having issues with the 3 free DLC maps or any others messing with the vote list? When I do a full list (TDM) I get a list of errors.

Code:
    Error: Exception caught in SortMapList, continuing without proper map order
    Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Error: Exception caught in GenerateMapOptions
    Error: Failed to compare two elements in the array.
    If I run Vanilla and a few DLC I'll occasionally see if at all only 2 errors
    Code:

Quote Originally Posted by Rev0verDrive View Post
    Anyone having issues with the 3 free DLC maps or any others messing with the vote list? When I do a full list (TDM) I get a list of errors.

Code:
    Error: Exception caught in GenerateMapOptions
    Error: Failed to compare two elements in the array.
    If I run Vanilla and a few DLC I'll occasionally see if at all only 2 errors
    Code:
    BF4.def is up to date?

Is this plugin dead? I have a small request.
    Add an exclude list, so that it is possible to add maps or game modes that are not showed in the vote.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Talzac; 07-03-2018 at 08:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Talzac View Post
    Is this plugin dead? I have a small request.
    Add an exclude list, so that it is possible to add maps or game modes that are not showed in the vote.
    Thanks
    If you don't want them to show up, why not just remove them from your maplist?
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    If you don't want them to show up, why not just remove them from your maplist?
    I need them on the maplist go get "population control" this is a "fix" for the not working adaptive server starter plugin. If I have defuse on list it limits the map list to 10 players, when ultimate map manger change map list I have team deathmatch 1 map on the list and then it opens up for 20 players.
    This is a way I have figured out to get around the read only player settings value on the server, to get it started.
    Last edited by Talzac; 07-03-2018 at 13:45.

I need them on the maplist go get "population control" this is a "fix" for the not working adaptive server starter plugin. If I have defuse on list it limits the map list to 10 players, when ultimate map manger change map list I have team deathmatch 1 map on the list and then it opens up for 20 players.
    This is a way I have figured out to get around the read only player settings value on the server, to get it started.
    No, there is an easy way to fix this. Set your server size manually in the startup file to the max value that it will ever be. Then you can run any player count on any game mode, with a few exceptions. When you set it manually the server will nolonger modify the player count based on the maplist. This is the server doing this, not any plugin.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    No, there is an easy way to fix this. Set your server size manually in the startup file to the max value that it will ever be. Then you can run any player count on any game mode, with a few exceptions. When you set it manually the server will nolonger modify the player count based on the maplist. This is the server doing this, not any plugin.
    I think you missunderstod me, I have already "fixed this" it is working, I just want to exclude the maps that is making this work from the maplist.

I think you missunderstod me, I have already "fixed this" it is working, I just want to exclude the maps that is making this work from the maplist.
    Ah, you're using maplist manipulation as a way to bypass the mandate DICE added to keep servers at the same player count after startup. They added that to stop admins from doing this because players who joined the server for one thing would end up playing something else and get angry.

You probably would need a list of excluded maps in the plugin to make that manipulation work.
    ____