Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Ah, you're using maplist manipulation as a way to bypass the mandate DICE added to keep servers at the same player count after startup. They added that to stop admins from doing this because players who joined the server for one thing would end up playing something else and get angry.

You probably would need a list of excluded maps in the plugin to make that manipulation work.
    Yes, if I can not get insane limits to reload or set another map if that map comes up?
    Yes, it is hard to populate a 32 server now I hope this will make it a bit easier.

i have extracted the file into my pro-con but it is not showing up any help would be nice please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathday69 View Post
    i have extracted the file into my pro-con but it is not showing up any help would be nice please and thank you.
    Did you only extract the .cs file? This plugin and a few others need to have the entire plugins directory in their zip files pasted over your plugins directory in procon.

Look in the xVoteMap.cs file you have on your layer, it likely only has 1 tiny line in it.
    ____

Hi, I have a question about votemap with only 2 CQ small maps- Locker and Metro
    Can I use and if I can use this plugin, how I can achieve this... 2 weeks I can't find any plugin
    to manage my (only 2) CQ-small maps - I mean votemap between always thease 2 maps....

If someone have any ideas I will very appreciate any help!