Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    I believe that means that they fell to their death. BF3 (and I believe BC2 also) had the same events and it always seemed to happen when a player fell to their death or were crashed into in some way or another.
    Hmm thought that was just suicide.

also:
    U_UTAS
    ____

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Hmm thought that was just suicide.
    No, suicide seems to be different. I seem to particularly remember noticing soldier collision deaths when parachuting out of bounds. Perhaps you could test how an out of bounds death is reported versus an out of bounds parachute death versus a falling death.

The tank kills (not sure if its just new ones like the chinese), have been coming up as "Death".

Quote Originally Posted by b0wzy View Post
    The tank kills (not sure if its just new ones like the chinese), have been coming up as "Death".
    All vehicle kills and mortars are still "Death".
    ____

Unlocked all sidearms today

Code:
    "U_MP412Rex"
    "U_Taurus44"
    "U_HK45C"
    "U_CZ75"
    "U_QSZ92"
    "U_MP443"
    "U_M93R"
    "U_Serbushorty"
    "U_M1911"
    "U_Glock18"
    "U_FN57"

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    https://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1/i...mment-27658381

Started porting the weapon codes over to the BF4.def file, however there are a few unclear ones and we're still lacking localisation.
    Expect a few more days before this is finally done, help is appreciated.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

More Codes:
    U_UMP9
    U_HK45C
    U_CZ805_M320_HE
    U_FN57
    U_CZ75
    U_AK12_M320_SMK
    U_JS2
    U_M16A4_M320_LVG
    U_M416_M26_Frag
    U_AEK971_M320_SHG
    U_SteyrAug_M320_FLASH
    U_M320_FLASH
    ____

Guys! Didn't you check out the Symthic.com link I posted in its own thread? All the localized names are there for the taking, well, US-EN anyway.

http://symthic.com/bf4-weapon-info

Also, it's a complete list. All weapons as of the latest game client are there. The stats are extracted from game files.

Not that I'm saying its going to be easy to map weapon code names to the localized names. The stats pages only show the localized names. You might try emailing the Symthic guys to see if they would provide that mapping. Hell, I'll do it.

EDIT: hmm, I actually don't see most of the secondary weapons, like the M320 or the XM25 Airburst in the Symthic stats yet. Maybe it's not as complete as I thought.
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 04-11-2013 at 03:53.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Procon 2 Alpha Test Group - Senior Leader Tester - Alpha Division
    Anyone thought about GameME? They stream to loads of servers, might be worth considering

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Guys! Didn't you check out the Symthic.com link I posted in its own thread? All the localized names are there for the taking, well, US-EN anyway.

http://symthic.com/bf4-weapon-info

Also, it's a complete list. All weapons as of the latest game client are there. The stats are extracted from game files.

Not that I'm saying its going to be easy to map weapon code names to the localized names. The stats pages only show the localized names. You might try emailing the Symthic guys to see if they would provide that mapping. Hell, I'll do it.

EDIT: hmm, I actually don't see most of the secondary weapons, like the M320 or the XM25 Airburst in the Symthic stats yet. Maybe it's not as complete as I thought.
    That site only covers weapons shooting bullets, no explosive or projectile explosive weapons.
    ____