Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BF4 support

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Honestly, Leomar hasnt logged into these forums for a couple of weeks, I'm not sure how regularly he was checking before that, but he hasnt posted since March.

I have no idea on the future of droid Procon, he may support it, or he may not and someone else will have to make an android app.

That said, I think we should give him a chance to read and tell us what hes doing.
    That brings up an intriguing question then. Did he get some kind of contract/deal? I was under the impression his work was done on behalf of you guys here. Is anyone allowed to create a tool to interface with Procon? Cuz while I know and realize apps aren't necessarily huge, I'm ALL in for continuing (or making) ONE app to service both bf3 and 4. No reason to have to run/buy/create two separate apps, especially when sure, some things have changed, but it's not all THAT different..

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by mtxrooster View Post
    That brings up an intriguing question then. Did he get some kind of contract/deal? I was under the impression his work was done on behalf of you guys here. Is anyone allowed to create a tool to interface with Procon? Cuz while I know and realize apps aren't necessarily huge, I'm ALL in for continuing (or making) ONE app to service both bf3 and 4. No reason to have to run/buy/create two separate apps, especially when sure, some things have changed, but it's not all THAT different..
    Without going into specifics. Both leomar and decker wrote their apps independently of us and then passed some of the money from sales back to us under an agreement that that had before they started work on the procon integration into their apps.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    If I was a bit better with UI design, working on a different version of Procon for Android would definitely make more sense
    Now, everything I'm playing with just takes ages to complete
    Go for it man! You don't need to design a UI, just clone mine - as leomar did - well, he didn't want admit it - but he did.

I'd be happy to offer any help I can to prevent the 1 billionth request for droid procon to hit my inbox.

BTW the new iOS7ish UI of the upcoming iOS Procon BF4 looks just awesome...

Translator
    Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    Go for it man! You don't need to design a UI, just clone mine - as leomar did - well, he didn't want admit it - but he did.

I'd be happy to offer any help I can to prevent the 1 billionth request for droid procon to hit my inbox.

Make that the 1 billionth 1 request for Droid Procon.
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post

I know, I saw parts of it :P

Getting a bit more into Android development, problem is I want to do it properly and that will take a bit

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

I know, I saw parts of it :P

Getting a bit more into Android development, problem is I want to do it properly and that will take a bit
    oh you want to do it properly? Then build in all these abilities for hackers to hack the device - oh wait that's standard in droid

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Quote Originally Posted by DvNT View Post
    oh you want to do it properly? Then build in all these abilities for hackers to hack the device - oh wait that's standard in droid
    Huh?
    How is this in any way related to my post or this thread about procon for Android?

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

The one and only Bassyboy
    Huh?
    How is this in any way related to my post or this thread about procon for Android?
    Apple or MS fanboy probably?

Translator
    Leomar, where are you?!
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Quote Originally Posted by DvNT View Post
    someone is uninformed.

Anyways... I bought the BF3 version before I realized it didn't support BF3 haha. Refunded though. Would gladly buy one that supports BF4.