Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BF4 support

BF4 support

Will you be supporting BF4 when it is released and will it cost extra?

It's a couple of dollars, you can't afford that? The freedom that app provides is worth much more than the low price he's charging.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandizzy View Post
    It's a couple of dollars, you can't afford that? The freedom that app provides is worth much more than the low price he's charging.
    I'm asking, I'm not complaining... I appreciate the hostility though <3

No hostility here, just surprised to see a question like that from an admin who obviously rents a server and pays lots of money for it every month vs a one time fee of couple of dollars it takes to get mobile procon.

I'm just trying to find out if I'm going to have two procon apps on my phone or one, money isn't an issue. Or maybe it would be an addon, or maybe he won't charge for it? Or maybe there are no plans to support it past this point... Hence why I'm asking what his / her plans are. Can you get off your high horse please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudenell View Post
    I'm just trying to find out if I'm going to have two procon apps on my phone or one, money isn't an issue. Or maybe it would be an addon, or maybe he won't charge for it? Or maybe there are no plans to support it past this point... Hence why I'm asking what his / her plans are. Can you get off your high horse please.
    Well said. Nothing wrong with the question at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Honestly, Leomar hasnt logged into these forums for a couple of weeks, I'm not sure how regularly he was checking before that, but he hasnt posted since March.

I have no idea on the future of droid Procon, he may support it, or he may not and someone else will have to make an android app.

That said, I think we should give him a chance to read and tell us what hes doing.

Translator
    Hoping there is a BF4 version out soon! I don't mind paying for it again, I just want Procon BF4 for Android.
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Developer
    Omg, it is going to happen again...

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    Omg, it is going to happen again...
    If I was a bit better with UI design, working on a different version of Procon for Android would definitely make more sense
    Now, everything I'm playing with just takes ages to complete

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.