Thread: iOS7 Support

iOS7 Support

When you try to type something in the say or yell command, so anything that requires input from text it does not show a box to type in.
    Last edited by Decker; 06-11-2013 at 19:12.

Yep, I noticed the same thing. Running the gold master of ios7.

I've never used Procon with any other version of iOS than 7... so maybe this is normal, but plugins like Ultimate Map Manager that have drop downs - aren't drop downs in the app. If I want to choose a map I manually type in the full proper name.

If this is how its supposed to be, it would be awesome to have real drop down lists!

Quote Originally Posted by Suspeccct View Post
    When you try to type something in the say or yell command, so anything that requires input from text it does not show a box to type in.
    Having the same problem since I updated to iOS 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Since the os update none of the manual commands I've tried work anymore.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Developer
    Holy cow! Just noticed the issue. iOS7 seems to have failed to maintain backwards compatibility in this matter. Working on a fix right now.

Thanks Decker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Developer
    I just finished an update which fixes all these UI-related iOS7 incompatibilities. It has to go through the App review process next. Sorry for the wait - I hope patch 1.64 will be available for every one of you through the App Store in a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    I just finished an update which fixes all these UI-related iOS7 incompatibilities. It has to go through the App review process next. Sorry for the wait - I hope patch 1.64 will be available for every one of you through the App Store in a couple of days.
    Thanks for working to get a fix out so quickly.

Developer
    Update 1.64 available now on the App Store - sorry it took so long. I'd be glad if you gave me some feedback whether your issues have been sufficiently resolved with this update. Thanks!