BF3 Admin and Protocol Docs R38

I got tired of searching for this post over and over again, so I'm going to sticky a link to it.

Get your BF3 documents here (see attachment link in that post) .

If that link doesn't work for you, try this:

BF3_PC_Server_R38_1149977_Docs.zip
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 23-08-2013 at 16:58.

Thank. God.
    ____

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Thank you, dear sir.
    I never bothered answering posts asking for docu anymore since searching for it got annoying Turns out I posted a link myself :P

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Clicking the link on Ike post, gets me "Singh400 you don't have permission to access this page". And the one in MorpheusX's post tells me it's invalid - "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".
    Developer of PBSS Scanner || Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Singh400 View Post
    Clicking the link on Ike post, gets me "Singh400 you don't have permission to access this page". And the one in MorpheusX's post tells me it's invalid - "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".
    Sorry about that. I knew Ike's post was in Developer's, I didn't know Morph's attachment was in the same restricted forum.

I'm taking a better-to-apologize-after stance with this ... (see original post)
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 23-08-2013 at 16:59.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Developer
    Hi.

If you link to documentations better link to threads where EA represented by Mikael Kalms
    post those in an official way. For example http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24134

There you find the latest officially released docs for the wide public.

Greets
    Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_K View Post
    Hi.

If you link to documentations better link to threads where EA represented by Mikael Kalms
    post those in an official way. For example http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24134

There you find the latest officially released docs for the wide public.

Greets
    Phil.
    I would, except that R38 is not posted there.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.