Page 729 of 732 FirstFirst ... 229629679719727728729730731 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 7318
    oh so you mean go in the database and look for the values ok i got it no wonder it wouldnt work..
    445485d728713364afe348c2a970a943.png

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    oh so you mean go in the database and look for the values ok i got it no wonder it wouldnt work..
    445485d728713364afe348c2a970a943.png
    Yeah, that feature was added like 3 years ago, probably longer. Not thought out well.
    ____

Just a few bugs to report nothing major.
    1.EOD bot kills do not count in the challenge system. A player told me and I checked it out killed 6 people in locker with it and not 1 kill counted.
    2. MB320/FB kills are not counting as well. A player told me and I tested it out myself
    Just wanted to put these bugs out there it's no issues to me there's hundreds of other challenges I can make.

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Just a few bugs to report nothing major.
    1.EOD bot kills do not count in the challenge system. A player told me and I checked it out killed 6 people in locker with it and not 1 kill counted.
    2. MB320/FB kills are not counting as well. A player told me and I tested it out myself
    Just wanted to put these bugs out there it's no issues to me there's hundreds of other challenges I can make.
    Ah yes.
    Eod bot kills come through as 'Death' not the eod bot kill code, probably why this isn't working.
    Also the 320/fb kills probably aren't working because they are using an underslung rail. Tell them that they can't use the underslung rail on their gun when doing the challenge for that weapon and it will likely work normally then. The rail makes it a different kill code.
    Cheers.
    ____

ok i'll try the m320 again but i wasnt using as it as underslung rail.. i'll double check

I've been trying to get the challenge system to work that was implemented in adkats.Up on start, I get the following error - [16:23:13 45] [AdKats] ERROR-7500: [Round ID was invalid when starting challenge manager.]. These are my settings, but it also doesn't allow me to add a rule.

Capture.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by D00medT0Fail View Post
    I've been trying to get the challenge system to work that was implemented in adkats.Up on start, I get the following error - [16:23:13 45] [AdKats] ERROR-7500: [Round ID was invalid when starting challenge manager.]. These are my settings, but it also doesn't allow me to add a rule.

Capture.PNG
    Run /pupdate to grab the latest version. I believe this issue is fixed.

EDIT: Also, after updating look in the console for any errors rendering. It simply not showing the rules section (section 4 there is missing) is very odd.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Run /pupdate to grab the latest version. I believe this issue is fixed.

EDIT: Also, after updating look in the console for any errors rendering. It simply not showing the rules section (section 4 there is missing) is very odd.
    I've just ran /pupdate, still getting the same issue with the error reporting back about the round ID. I see nothing in the console to do with Adkats regarding the error rendering. Is there another other settings that can affect the challenge system, that I may have overlooked?

Quote Originally Posted by D00medT0Fail View Post
    I've just ran /pupdate, still getting the same issue with the error reporting back about the round ID. I see nothing in the console to do with Adkats regarding the error rendering. Is there another other settings that can affect the challenge system, that I may have overlooked?
    What is the error code now?
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    What is the error code now?
    [17:04:23 29] [AdKats] ERROR-75013: [Round ID was invalid when starting challenge manager.]