Page 724 of 736 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724725726734 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 7352
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Run /pupdate on AdKats. You should be upgraded to 7.5.0.12 or later after that.

After that's running you should see the server round setting start going up. There was a bug where people on fresh installs never had their server round ID increment above 1. Once that goes above 1 you'll start seeing the extended round stats.
    Thanks for the info. it works now.

What if server round setting is set at 0 for all servers ? Never really looked at that before. The table is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    What if server round setting is set at 0 for all servers ? Never really looked at that before. The table is empty.
    If it's at 0 or 1 then you're going to have some issues with reports, challenges, and the BFACP. Try updating to 7.5.0.12 and see if that fixes your issue after a few rounds.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    If it's at 0 or 1 then you're going to have some issues with reports, challenges, and the BFACP. Try updating to 7.5.0.12 and see if that fixes your issue after a few rounds.
    That seemed to do the trick, tyvm. Do you still play ? Thought I saw your name ( or one very similar ) the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    That seemed to do the trick, tyvm. Do you still play ? Thought I saw your name ( or one very similar ) the other day.
    I haven't played the game in ages, must have been someone else.
    ____

Hello

I have this installed but I am wondering how do you select to ban a player from all instead of per server basis? I did not see an option available and can only select a server

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vetsfast View Post
    Hello

I have this installed but I am wondering how do you select to ban a player from all instead of per server basis? I did not see an option available and can only select a server

Thanks
    Bans are by server group. In the tbl_server table there is a servergroup column. All bans made on a certain server group are enforced on that group. If you want your bans to be across all servers, make all your servers the same server group.
    ____

Okay thanks, will this give me the option to select which particular ban I want across all and at the same time choose the server I want? Sorry I am new to all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by vetsfast View Post
    Okay thanks, will this give me the option to select which particular ban I want across all and at the same time choose the server I want? Sorry I am new to all of this.
    There is no option to do both right now unfortunately. Whether bans are spread across multiple servers or for a single server is controlled globally, not individually per-ban.

There is a feature request out there to add this functionality, but it likely will not be completed at this point.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/issues/740
    ____

Hey Col. What's up? I'm going crazy with this challenge system and a lot of players love it I have 12 different challenges set up to change on every round. How many challenges can I add without over doing it. If there is a number