Page 51 of 736 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 13lackHawk View Post
    Colon have them run this SQL instead. Update your post and once you do i'll edit my post here.
    Nope, this is all temporary. I don't insert server ID in the server table, stat logger needs to be run on each server. I will write a script to import any data they acquire into xpkiller's real version once it's released, this is all a temporary patch for things to work until he posts.
    ____

Boy this thread just blew up in the last few days, I'm still on 3.5.1.3...

Quote Originally Posted by jking54 View Post
    Boy this thread just blew up in the last few days, I'm still on 3.5.1.3...
    Make sure you follow the steps listed or 3.5.1.5+ will not function properly.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Make sure you follow the steps listed or 3.5.1.5+ will not function properly.
    I missed it, where to d/l 3.5.1.5?

I missed it, where to d/l 3.5.1.5?
    Link to the steps is in the first post of this thread, just replying saying this so other people will go there too
    ____

Link to the steps is in the first post of this thread, just replying saying this so other people will go there too
    All I see is 3.5.0.1, no 3.5.1.5

I just realized that the webadmin uses the tbl_server for used slots. Any chance of adding that to the work around?

How would i set this to allow for the players in reserved slots to use the @moveme command?

I get an error when I run that script on a fresh db in the first post, ideas?

I get an error when I run that script on a fresh db in the first post, ideas?
    What's the error?
    Developer of the BFAdminCP