Page 501 of 736 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7352
    Ok my head is spinning. I have most of this plugin setup but I don't understand the whitelisting in relation to reserved slots. Let me explain what I have now and what I want to replicate with AdKats

I currently have my reserved slots handled in the control panel of my game server. These are players who purchase those slots with a donation to my clan. In addition, I want to use the populator perk for reserved slots. What are the settings I need to pull this off?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobsen03 View Post
    What can i Do to fix My Problem?
    MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Too many open files

Your instance is unable to open a connection to your database, please look into fixing that as most likely stat logger is seeing the same issue.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post
    Having an issue with email @report of players:

Code:
    [13:28:28 22] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-6800-D-EmailProcessingThreadLoop-EmailProcessing29: [Error occured in mail processing thread. skipping loop.][System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Postfach nicht verfügbar. Die Serverantwort war: 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; To continue sending messages, please sign in to your account.
       bei System.Net.Mail.DataStopCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String serverResponse)
       bei System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.OnClose(Object sender, EventArgs args)
       bei System.Net.ClosableStream.Close()
       bei System.Net.Mail.MailWriter.Close()
       bei System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
       bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.EmailHandler.EmailProcessingThreadLoop()]

Worked fine the first few days but it seems to have broken now. Is it hotmail blocking it? If so, any other provider I could use? Gmail also blocked access...
    It's asking you to sign in, so maybe the credentials you provided have expired? Try signing into their system manually and see if the error goes away then.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by nbtc971 View Post
    Ok my head is spinning. I have most of this plugin setup but I don't understand the whitelisting in relation to reserved slots. Let me explain what I have now and what I want to replicate with AdKats

I currently have my reserved slots handled in the control panel of my game server. These are players who purchase those slots with a donation to my clan. In addition, I want to use the populator perk for reserved slots. What are the settings I need to pull this off?

Thank you.
    For purchased reserved slots I would suggest creating a role for it. Create a new role named Reserved Slot and it will duplicate the permissions of your guest role, then go to section 4-2 and assign the reserved slot group to that role. Anyone with that role will then have a reserved slot and you can set expiration dates for each user.

As for populator there are docs available for that system and how to make it work properly.
    ____

Thank you for the quick response.

I have another question...

Is there a way to import the bans in Procon to the adkats ban db table? I found this thread: https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....Ban-Management so it looks like it was something you were thinking about doing.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nbtc971 View Post
    Thank you for the quick response.

I have another question...

Is there a way to import the bans in Procon to the adkats ban db table? I found this thread: https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....Ban-Management so it looks like it was something you were thinking about doing.

Thanks.
    Yes, turn on the Ban Enforcer.

EDIT: And in general reading over the docs is a good idea, they are extensive.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#manual
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 03-11-2015 at 16:19.
    ____

Please help me with My Problem. ....
    My Procon didn't work. ..
    I need help

Hey Colon,

after update from my BF4.def i get following error:

[AdKats] WARNING: Could not find damage stats for lmgs:id-p-xp6-iname-m60ult in BF4 library of 110 weapons.
    can you fix this ? im running at theTest Version 6.8.0.78
    Last edited by the.despo; 03-11-2015 at 17:57.

Quote Originally Posted by the.despo View Post
    Hey Colon,

Found CCC answering to this in another thread.
    He will update adkats this evening

Quote Originally Posted by the.despo View Post
    Hey Colon,

Yes that is due to the hacker checker, it will be updated for that new weapon tonight.
    ____