Page 11 of 732 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dyn View Post
    lol... put a donate link in your signature and you'll have the game.
    Thanks! Link added.
    ____

For all who are planning to test version 3.0, please read this documentation COMPLETELY. A lot has changed (so much so i will be removing original 2.0 documentation from this thread on release), as a tester please be thorough in reading how it is intended to work. I will be linking with the test post, but giving it early for those who want to read it early. Thanks guys!

https://github.com/ColColonCleaner/A.../dev/README.md
    ____

Sounds good, never understood why procon didn't have a nice web admin tool, or I should say ones that are maintained so they still work after a few months

Any idea when the web admin component will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonpb View Post
    Sounds good, never understood why procon didn't have a nice web admin tool, or I should say ones that are maintained so they still work after a few months

Any idea when the web admin component will be released?
    Once I release the test version of 3.0.0 to you guys i will jump more on that project, a good portion of it is done already but it needs finishing, mainly in setup and ban/player management. Only two of us are working on things right now, myself on the plugin and blackhawk on webadmin. Won't be able to give a time estimate until i dive into that project more, but i can say it is being actively worked on.
    ____

Super Moderator
    Nice Work.

I run 3 servers and would love to test version 3 out. we have many admins and have been looking/waiting for something like tis for a LONG time. Please sign me up!

Update from me.

Lately, i've been working on another section in our gaming community getting a minecraft server back up and running so I haven't worked on the web admin.

Quote Originally Posted by 24Flat View Post
    I run 3 servers and would love to test version 3 out. we have many admins and have been looking/waiting for something like tis for a LONG time. Please sign me up!
    Still needs a bit more coding plugin side before test release, import from previous versions of AdKats still needs it. And to what blackhawk said, sorry about delays but things within our community come first, we're spread thin at times. Doing our best though.
    ____

I just looked at the usage statistics for AdKats and it is reporting 3 servers running 3.0.0. There should be 1 (my testing server), or none. I admire your enthusiasm, but please do not grab code early. The dev version on github is not ready for a full or test release just yet, and I will not be responsible for any malfunctions you may encounter running code I have not released.
    ____

2 are mine sorry I Downloaded it from your get hub page. I will revert to the older version