Page 731 of 737 FirstFirst ... 231631681721729730731732733 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 7369
    Might have something to do with this?:
    Amazon is having serious problems with abuse, and we are seeing intermittent multi-100-Gbps attacks from compromised and fraudulently rented cloud instances at Amazon against certain customers in Frankfurt. These attacks flood out our upstream links to INAP, causing few-second-long spurts of packet loss for customers (as the emergency null-route against the target takes hold).

We are waiting for Amazon to address the sources of traffic, and for them to implement better systems for preventing or automatically detecting outbound attacks, as some other cloud hosting providers have (they could have such measures in place within a matter of hours if they had one of their engineers work on it). We always send an immediate notification to Amazon about every traffic source.

think its an IP issue. if i moved it over to my PC at home it starts fine.

maybe too much requests to battlelog from 1 IP. (i have 8 separate layers for Adkats but at the same VPS

the only error i get now is:
    [11:53:48 82] [AdKats] ERROR-75013: [Unable to download SQL updates.]

Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
    the only error i get now is:
    [11:53:48 82] [AdKats] ERROR-75013: [Unable to download SQL updates.]
    Those are errors because the plugin cannot connect to github's servers. Try going here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Ad...ter/adkats.sql
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Ad...aponstats.json

They works for me, but might not be working from your layer's point of view.
    ____

Hi ColColonCleaner,
    i decided to use this plugin, because maybe the big banlist causes problems. I ran into the phpmyadmin problem you described in the installation guide, but didn't know how to reverse, i'm not anymore familiar with the SQL topic.
    So i used workbench and i got this error:

REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(144, 'Invisible', 'player_challenge_complete', 'Log', 'Player Completed Challenge', 'challengecomplete', TRUE, 'Any') DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `adkats_infractions_global`
    Error Code: 1064. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `adkats_infractions_global`' at line 3

I looked for the serverversion: Gentoo Linux mysql-5.6.40-r2

Quote Originally Posted by payver View Post
    Hi ColColonCleaner,
    i decided to use this plugin, because maybe the big banlist causes problems. I ran into the phpmyadmin problem you described in the installation guide, but didn't know how to reverse, i'm not anymore familiar with the SQL topic.
    So i used workbench and i got this error:

REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(144, 'Invisible', 'player_challenge_complete', 'Log', 'Player Completed Challenge', 'challengecomplete', TRUE, 'Any') DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `adkats_infractions_global`
    Error Code: 1064. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `adkats_infractions_global`' at line 3

I looked for the serverversion: Gentoo Linux mysql-5.6.40-r2
    There shouldn't be anything wrong with that syntax when run through workbench, it hasn't been changed in a very long time. Perhaps try pasting the contents of the adkats.sql script into workbench and running it all that way instead of just trying to run the file? If that fails you could PM me creds to your database and I could check it out.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Those are errors because the plugin cannot connect to github's servers. Try going here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Ad...ter/adkats.sql
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Ad...aponstats.json

They works for me, but might not be working from your layer's point of view.
    that worked. but i changed DNS routing from 8.8.8.8 to 1.1.1.1 at the server were it is running and all starts normal now.
    but i keep yours in mind

More is working strange the last days. think google DNS also has some issues.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with that syntax when run through workbench, it hasn't been changed in a very long time. Perhaps try pasting the contents of the adkats.sql script into workbench and running it all that way instead of just trying to run the file? If that fails you could PM me creds to your database and I could check it out.
    I get the same error. I copied the text, changed "Limit to 1000 rows" to "Don't Limit", turned off "Toggle autocommit mode.". I don't know what to do.

I also again deactivated statslogger and turned off the Procon layer before doing actions in SQL.

Before that error there is this line:
    DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `tbl_chatlog_player_id_insert` 0 row(s) affected, 1 warning(s): 1360 Trigger does not exist
    Last edited by payver; 17-02-2019 at 16:15.

Quote Originally Posted by payver View Post
    I get the same error. I copied the text, changed "Limit to 1000 rows" to "Don't Limit", turned off "Toggle autocommit mode.". I don't know what to do.

I also again deactivated statslogger and turned off the Procon layer before doing actions in SQL.
    Keep auto-commit on, you'll need that, but that's another story.

Please PM me database creds and I'll look it over.
    ____

Keep auto-commit on, you'll need that, but that's another story.

Please PM me database creds and I'll look it over.
    I guess a ";" was missing at line 284 in the adkats.sql, i added it.
    Last edited by payver; 18-02-2019 at 10:47.