Page 741 of 741 FirstFirst ... 241641691731739740741
Results 7,401 to 7,404 of 7404
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Those move loop messages are from AdKats fighting with your auto-balancer when you move a player with an admin command or they move themselves via !assist. Both plugins want the player to be on opposite teams so they fight over the player, but i made AdKats detect the loop and stop fighting. You can ignore those messages when they happen.

As for the delayed ban, in section 13-2 turn off BF4 lenient kick. In BF4 for people joining through the in-game client they can't see ban messages, why they were banned, so by default it spams them with say/yell messages before kicking them out of the server. But turning off that leniency will make it immediately eject them.
    Okido CCC, thanks. Extreme coincidence this message was regarding the only player (of 35.000) with an active battlecry. I immediately assumed it had something to do with it. BF4 lenient kick was already set to false, normally a ban is immediate (it is now too), but in this case I issued the command three times (different reason texts) and even tried banning via procon before the first command was in effect (perma ban message was shown with first reason text). Weird. Would not expect the hack to have such an impact on either server or layer performance.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyOffermans View Post
    Okido CCC, thanks. Extreme coincidence this message was regarding the only player (of 35.000) with an active battlecry. I immediately assumed it had something to do with it. BF4 lenient kick was already set to false, normally a ban is immediate (it is now too), but in this case I issued the command three times (different reason texts) and even tried banning via procon before the first command was in effect (perma ban message was shown with first reason text). Weird. Would not expect the hack to have such an impact on either server or layer performance.
    Yeah, if procon itself wasn't able to kick them out properly then that's not something my plugin can handle either. We had a similar problem in BF3 where you were unable to kick players but that was from a glitch they abused with their player names where the name on the server side didn't match what was displayed in game so any name-driven commands you tried to issue against them would fail. On top of this they utilized a secondary glitch that let them connect to the server without a valid GUID so you couldn't ban them that way either. After those issues were patched though i haven't seen it, but there might be other newer hacks that have put in kick blocking.
    ____

Is there a safe way to delete a particular soldier's record out of the database ? we have one that never can display anything properly in the dashboard ( blade errors ) and can't see anything different anywhere ... so thought maybe we could just blast him as though he never visited.

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    Is there a safe way to delete a particular soldier's record out of the database ? we have one that never can display anything properly in the dashboard ( blade errors ) and can't see anything different anywhere ... so thought maybe we could just blast him as though he never visited.
    Run these, in order, with their player id, and you should be good.

delete from adkats_bans where player_id = ?
    delete from adkats_records_debug where source_id = ?
    delete from adkats_records_debug where target_id = ?
    delete from adkats_records_main where source_id = ?
    delete from adkats_records_main where target_id = ?
    delete from tbl_playerdata where playerid = ?
    ____