Page 740 of 741 FirstFirst ... 240640690730738739740741 LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 7404
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    Any thoughts on why only once in a blue moon a report shows up on the BFACP in the section Reports when we get numerous reports everyday ? Not able to determine any differences between the ones that don't and the couple that have.
    Perhaps you have it set to not send reports when admins are online in server? I don't know if the BFACP respects those settings but there is one for emails/discord etc that won't send reports if an admin is in the server. Perhaps your admins are seeding and it considers them online?

Other than that i'm not sure why.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Perhaps you have it set to not send reports when admins are online in server? I don't know if the BFACP respects those settings but there is one for emails/discord etc that won't send reports if an admin is in the server. Perhaps your admins are seeding and it considers them online?

Other than that i'm not sure why.
    Looks like I neglected to ever complete the Push Bullet settings ... many thanks.

Is the token the APP ID, the KEY or the SECRET ?

Looks like I neglected to ever complete the Push Bullet settings ... many thanks.
    Are these pushbullet settings in AdKats or in the BFACP? Because i think the ones in AdKats are not used there, specifically the settings in section 8-2.

But if filling out those settings fixed your issue, that's great.
    ____

I was referring to the settings in section 8.2 in Adkats ... the BFACFP push bullet settings are in the .ENV file ....

I was referring to the settings in section 8.2 in Adkats ... the BFACFP push bullet settings are in the .ENV file ....
    Yeah, those settings in AdKats are for custom pushbullet configurations, not related to the BFACP. Someone wanted notifications on their phone IIRC so they asked for pushbullet support. I don't think that's the source of your problem, might be something else. i'm not sure what it could be at the moment.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Yeah, those settings in AdKats are for custom pushbullet configurations, not related to the BFACP. Someone wanted notifications on their phone IIRC so they asked for pushbullet support. I don't think that's the source of your problem, might be something else. i'm not sure what it could be at the moment.
    ahh gotcha. will continue poking around. thank you for response.

I am an idiot ... in adkats it is pushbullet ... in BFACP it is pusher ... two completely different things.

So. CCC. I activated your 51 beta by !pupdate. THANKS! It works, I can now remove battlecries I have set for other players. One battlecry I left for one specific player may still cause an issue (player stuck in a move loop): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...44/unknown.png
    Note that this player changed his soldiername before joining again, don't know if this may be of any importance. These messages lasted for a few seconds.

I also noticed today while trying to ban a cheater, it took about 30 seconds before my command was executed. This was a multihack cheater with invisibility, magic bullets, the works. Before and after that there was no delay. Never saw such delay before. Between the issuing and execute this cheater ragekilled 25 more players.....omg.
    Last edited by TonyOffermans; 11-04-2019 at 00:35.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyOffermans View Post
    So. CCC. I activated your 51 beta by !pupdate. THANKS! It works, I can now remove battlecries I have set for other players. One battlecry I left for one specific player may still cause an issue (player stuck in a move loop): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...44/unknown.png
    Note that this player changed his soldiername before joining again, don't know if this may be of any importance. These messages lasted for a few seconds.

I also noticed today while trying to ban a cheater, it took about 30 seconds before my command was executed. This was a multihack cheater with invisibility, magic bullets, the works. Before and after that there was no delay. Never saw such delay before. Between the issuing and execute this cheater ragekilled 25 more players.....omg.
    Those move loop messages are from AdKats fighting with your auto-balancer when you move a player with an admin command or they move themselves via !assist. Both plugins want the player to be on opposite teams so they fight over the player, but i made AdKats detect the loop and stop fighting. You can ignore those messages when they happen.

As for the delayed ban, in section 13-2 turn off BF4 lenient kick. In BF4 for people joining through the in-game client they can't see ban messages, why they were banned, so by default it spams them with say/yell messages before kicking them out of the server. But turning off that leniency will make it immediately eject them.
    ____