Page 737 of 741 FirstFirst ... 237637687727735736737738739 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 7405
  1. #7361
    OK will try that ... I sense I have messed something up in the database perhaps though not sure what that could be have not been in there for awhile.

  2. #7362
    Is it required to leave the stats logger login enabled after initial database setup is complete ? Or should it typically be enabled all the time.

  3. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    Is it required to leave the stats logger login enabled after initial database setup is complete ? Or should it typically be enabled all the time.
    You only need to keep stat logger running if you (1) want players to use the !stats !rank etc commands in that plugin or (2) have some other system that uses the map/player stats from that plugin's tables. For AdKats to run it just needs the server entry in tbl_server, which only takes 1 round of stat logger to be added, and can be disabled after that.
    ____

  4. #7364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    In the command list you can straight up disable a command, or change the text needed to use it. Changing either should fix your issue.
    thank u !!!

    * Update *
    My litle experiment did exactly what it needs to do
    admins cant kill,kick,ban tban or rban fellow admins any more ^^
    Last edited by spatieman; 24-03-2019 at 13:15.

  5. #7365
    I created a brand new test database, ... created a new virgin procon layer server and installed the two plugins via ftp ... connected stats logger, waited a round, ran the adkats setup script, connected adkats, ran the bfacp setup script, connected bfacp. all appears well for a few minutes then stats logger dies and adkats keep displaying various SELECT scripts ... at a loss on what is happening.
    .
    Disabled stats logger, restarted layer and adkats loads, then starts printing random SELECT ... read earlier the reasons for that but not sure how anything can be wrong with a small test database freshly corrected ... could be our provider needs to install the updated version of Procon you posted in another thread ?

    Here is the statlogger error:
    Code:
    [09:16:15 77] [Statslogger]Error: Error in UpdateCurrentPlayerTable: 
    [09:16:15 77] Message: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
    [09:16:15 77] Native: -2147467259
    [09:16:15 80] Source: MySql.Data
    [09:16:15 80] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Exception ex)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.HandleTimeoutOrThreadAbort(Exception ex)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.UpdateCurrentPlayerTable(List`1 lstPlayers)
    [09:16:15 80] InnerException: System.TimeoutException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.HandleOrRethrowException(Exception e)
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at System.IO.BufferedStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    [09:16:51 57] [Statslogger]Error: SQLQuery:
    [09:16:51 57] Message: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
    [09:16:51 57] Native: -2147467259
    [09:16:51 59] Source: MySql.Data
    [09:16:51 59] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Exception ex)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.HandleTimeoutOrThreadAbort(Exception ex)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.SQLquery(MySqlCommand selectQuery)
    [09:16:51 59] InnerException: System.TimeoutException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.HandleOrRethrowException(Exception e)
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at System.IO.BufferedStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    Last edited by sixpax12; 24-03-2019 at 13:18.

  6. #7366
    Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    thank u !!!

    * Update *
    My litle experiment did exactly what it needs to do
    admins cant kill,kick,ban tban or rban fellow admins any more ^^
    There was already a solution to this. Power level. Power level is calculated by the number of commands/admincommands you have access to. You can't kill/kick/ban/etc someone who has a higher power level than you.

    Do you just want me to mod the script so you also can't act against someone with the SAME power level as you?
    ____

  7. #7367
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    I created a brand new test database, ... created a new virgin procon layer server and installed the two plugins via ftp ... connected stats logger, waited a round, ran the adkats setup script, connected adkats, ran the bfacp setup script, connected bfacp. all appears well for a few minutes then stats logger dies and adkats keep displaying various SELECT scripts ... at a loss on what is happening.
    .
    Disabled stats logger, restarted layer and adkats loads, then starts printing random SELECT ... read earlier the reasons for that but not sure how anything can be wrong with a small test database freshly corrected ... could be our provider needs to install the updated version of Procon you posted in another thread ?

    Here is the statlogger error:
    Code:
    [09:16:15 77] [Statslogger]Error: Error in UpdateCurrentPlayerTable: 
    [09:16:15 77] Message: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
    [09:16:15 77] Native: -2147467259
    [09:16:15 80] Source: MySql.Data
    [09:16:15 80] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Exception ex)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.HandleTimeoutOrThreadAbort(Exception ex)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.UpdateCurrentPlayerTable(List`1 lstPlayers)
    [09:16:15 80] InnerException: System.TimeoutException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.HandleOrRethrowException(Exception e)
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at System.IO.BufferedStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    [09:16:51 57] [Statslogger]Error: SQLQuery:
    [09:16:51 57] Message: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
    [09:16:51 57] Native: -2147467259
    [09:16:51 59] Source: MySql.Data
    [09:16:51 59] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Exception ex)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.HandleTimeoutOrThreadAbort(Exception ex)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.SQLquery(MySqlCommand selectQuery)
    [09:16:51 59] InnerException: System.TimeoutException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.HandleOrRethrowException(Exception e)
       at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at System.IO.BufferedStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    Looks like something is screwy between your layer and your database, if you're able to run the setup script locally without problems. Try setting up a local instance of procon with the same plugins, connect it directly to the game server, and point it at the same database. If your local instance works on your normal computer, but not from the layer, you're closer to finding the problem.
    ____

  8. #7368
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    There was already a solution to this. Power level. Power level is calculated by the number of commands/admincommands you have access to. You can't kill/kick/ban/etc someone who has a higher power level than you.

    Do you just want me to mod the script so you also can't act against someone with the SAME power level as you?
    nah, this is fine and perfect.
    as sayd ,it was a experiment to see how far i could push adkats in combo with my lame proconrulz coding skills.

  9. #7369
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Looks like something is screwy between your layer and your database, if you're able to run the setup script locally without problems. Try setting up a local instance of procon with the same plugins, connect it directly to the game server, and point it at the same database. If your local instance works on your normal computer, but not from the layer, you're closer to finding the problem.
    this sounds above my skill level at the moment but will try ...

  10. #7370
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Looks like something is screwy between your layer and your database, if you're able to run the setup script locally without problems. Try setting up a local instance of procon with the same plugins, connect it directly to the game server, and point it at the same database. If your local instance works on your normal computer, but not from the layer, you're closer to finding the problem.
    setup local conx and have adkats and stats logger running and connected to the database for about 20 minutes ... no stats logger errors but still some occasional adkats messages printingsome SELECT queries to insert stuff ...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •