Page 723 of 723 FirstFirst ... 223623673713721722723
Results 7,221 to 7,228 of 7228
    I was just hoping it would get taken over to vsm like all the other VIPs. I did feed reserved to true and restarted procons just to see if it would take him in procons list but it didnt. It's really not a problem I can just add them manually to vsm so they can have the commands and auto balance of a vip. Thanks Col. I love the challenge system I cant believe someone already finished one.

Well I use it to take control of the VIPs and reserved slots because of the vsm website is easy to manage and I have scripts in proconrulz that feed info right to vsm. I guess I could make a new roll in adkats for the reward that can do those.
    https://gyazo.com/08891ef27007d8c61bfde076552d4919

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Well I use it to take control of the VIPs and reserved slots because of the vsm website is easy to manage and I have scripts in proconrulz that feed info right to vsm. I guess I could make a new roll in adkats for the reward that can do those.
    https://gyazo.com/08891ef27007d8c61bfde076552d4919
    All those options you are doing through vsm are available in AdKats too. All the perks and all the commands. I don't think you need that plugin anymore unless you just like the UI of the website that much better.
    ____

Ok thanks guess i'm going to have to sit down figure this out then. thanks col.

Hi all,

We have a small "thing" (see Picture) and also in the Mysql the table tbl_extendedroundstats stay empty.

is there a fucntion in Adkats Procon layer that should be turned on/off or another configuration that has to be set?

Empty.JPG

Hi I have Adkats installed & also VIP Slot Manager. I have noticed when my VIP's request lead current squad with !lead they are receiving the default guest message. I allow !lead in VIP manager.

In adkats I have RLE1 - CDE39 - Lead current squad set to 'Deny' as I want to use it only for VIP's so I understand the message, however its very confusing for VIP's as they receive it too.

Do you have any advice on how to stop the conflict. I only want to use that function for VIP's & not everyone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by serialkillerz82 View Post
    Hi I have Adkats installed & also VIP Slot Manager. I have noticed when my VIP's request lead current squad with !lead they are receiving the default guest message. I allow !lead in VIP manager.

In adkats I have RLE1 - CDE39 - Lead current squad set to 'Deny' as I want to use it only for VIP's so I understand the message, however its very confusing for VIP's as they receive it too.

Do you have any advice on how to stop the conflict. I only want to use that function for VIP's & not everyone?

Thanks
    If you have another system outside of AdKats controlling that command and you don't want AdKats to see any of it, then disable the command inside AdKats or rename the command in AdKats so people don't hit both plugins with the same request.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
    Hi all,

We have a small "thing" (see Picture) and also in the Mysql the table tbl_extendedroundstats stay empty.

is there a fucntion in Adkats Procon layer that should be turned on/off or another configuration that has to be set?

Empty.JPG
    Which version are you on? What does the 'server round (display)' setting under servers settings say? Is it greater than 1?
    ____