Page 721 of 723 FirstFirst ... 221621671711719720721722723 LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7228
    Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    yeah, the servers have been full all day and night most of the time. Yes, I meant round ID... I just didn't get around to moving them to one database they were on seperate ones when i took over. and because im not sure how to do all of that. One is in L.A other is in N.Y. So i figured just keep them seperate for now. But this error only started happening in both of them
    Yeah if you don't have a round ID that means there is a bunch of stuff that's invisibly being messed up, reports being one of the more obvious ones. Check the contents of your tbl_extendedroundstats table to see what it has for each server. It should have a bunch of records for each server. What are the round IDs on those records? All 1s?

select distinct round_id from tbl_extendedroundstats group by round_id order by round_id desc
    ____

There Is no info in tables only this

Screenshot (128).jpg
    Last edited by xloneshadowx; 24-11-2018 at 21:05.

There Is no info in tables only this

Screenshot (128).jpg
    Found the issue. Download this version and run it. Wait for a round to end with people in it. After the next round starts you should see the round number advance to 2.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Ad...test/AdKats.cs
    ____

so all I'm doing is just putting this in the plugins/bf4 folder where the adkats.cs is and just overwriting it? then wait until round ends and starts..

so all I'm doing is just putting this in the plugins/bf4 folder where the adkats.cs is and just overwriting it? then wait until round ends and starts..
    Yes overwrite it. Or you can just use /pupdate and AdKats will automatically download the newest test version. If you take the command route make sure it says it's installed version 7.5.0.9.

Make sure to reboot your procon layer after the replacement.
    ____

Ok, now I'm seeing the server round go up. so I'm going to try and enable the challenges. Now with these challenges if I have it set in rules under completion-rounds-1 does that mean i have to start it after every round or it just restarts
    Last edited by xloneshadowx; 24-11-2018 at 23:05.

Ok, now I'm seeing the server round go up. so I'm going to try and enable the challenges. Now with these challenges if I have it set in rules under completion-rounds-1 does that mean i have to start it after every round or it just restarts
    I tried to explain this in the docs, please read up on that if need be. If it doesn't cover what you need let me know. If you want your challenge to be automatically put up every round it needs to be tier 1, 1 round duration, and have auto-assign round rules enabled in the settings.
    ____

Hate to be a pain again but what is this error message now? Screenshot (138).png

Hate to be a pain again but what is this error message now? Screenshot (138).png
    Don't worry about it. I just pushed 7.5.0.10 which increases the amount of memory before a warning from 250MB to 512MB. That 250MB warning has been around since like version 4 even though AdKats has more than doubled in scope since then.

Back in version 4 (and at one point in version 6) there were some issues with memory leaks. All of a sudden AdKats could balloon memory for seemingly no reason and I wasn't sure why. All of those codes in the warning messages are sizes of different maps/lists inside AdKats so I can see what the memory footprint is and where the pain points are. Yours looks completely normal so I'm just going to increase the limit before warning since it's needed at this point.
    ____

Ok, I understood almost all of that, thank you appreciate it.