Page 720 of 724 FirstFirst ... 220620670710718719720721722 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 7235
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    I assume this is a glitch. Unless you see this quite a bit I don't think it's likely someone was killing people with a bridge object.
    But that I would love to see in action...
    Game nick Volo_Mortis
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Procon-Manual
    Read the manual ?

Trying out the Challenge system put in place this Error shows up all the time, however, I think its working though. This error might not even br realated to the challenge system not sure.

[12:37:01 72] [AdKats] ERROR-7500: [Loaded round ID was invalid when assigning entry.]

Screenshot (126).png

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Trying out the Challenge system put in place this Error shows up all the time, however, I think its working though. This error might not even br realated to the challenge system not sure.

[12:37:01 72] [AdKats] ERROR-7500: [Loaded round ID was invalid when assigning entry.]

Screenshot (126).png
    Hmm. Try rebooting your procon layer. It appears to have loaded an old round ID. If that doesn't fix it let me know.
    ____

i have rebooted both servers procons still the same and this is happening on both servers. I do run the AdminCP as well
    Last edited by xloneshadowx; 24-11-2018 at 17:55.

i have rebooted both servers procons still the same and this is happening on both servers. I do run the AdminCP as well
    If you set "Use Challenge System" to false, wait a little bit, then change it back to true, do you see any different errors?
    ____

These are errors I get when starting it back up.. and same errors come through

Screenshot (127).png

These are errors I get when starting it back up.. and same errors come through

Screenshot (127).png
    You're having global round ID trouble. Under section 1, server settings, what is the value of "Server Round (Display)"?
    Also, how old is this server, did you just start it?
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 24-11-2018 at 18:30.
    ____

Server ID is 1. I took ownership of these servers about two weeks ago they were the "Best In The West" Servers. Same error on both servers server ID is 1 on both. I have them on different data bases

Server ID is 1. I took ownership of these servers about two weeks ago they were the "Best In The West" Servers. Same error on both servers server ID is 1 on both. I have them on different data bases
    Okay, i assume you meant round ID not server ID when you said that. Have there been rounds played on the servers since you got them? If not, spawn into the server and walk around for a bit, then use the !endround 1 command. The round ID should advance at that point and your errors will as a consequence go away.

Why do you have them on separate databases? They don't need to be, in fact they shouldn't be as that wrecks some of the features in stat logger/AdKats.
    ____

yeah, the servers have been full all day and night most of the time. Yes, I meant round ID... I just didn't get around to moving them to one database they were on seperate ones when i took over. and because im not sure how to do all of that. One is in L.A other is in N.Y. So i figured just keep them seperate for now. But this error only started happening in both of them