Page 730 of 738 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by D00medT0Fail View Post
    [17:04:23 29] [AdKats] ERROR-75013: [Round ID was invalid when starting challenge manager.]
    Okay perfect. There was an issue with round IDs not going up from zero. Now you just need to complete a single round. Join your server and spawn, then manually end the round via a command/procon. After the next round loads look in the server setting section at the top of AdKats for the 'server round (display)' setting. This should go from 0 to 1 after you do this (might need a refresh). After the round number is above zero challenges should function normally.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Okay perfect. There was an issue with round IDs not going up from zero. Now you just need to complete a single round. Join your server and spawn, then manually end the round via a command/procon. After the next round loads look in the server setting section at the top of AdKats for the 'server round (display)' setting. This should go from 0 to 1 after you do this (might need a refresh). After the round number is above zero challenges should function normally.
    Did all that, I now have a round ID of 1. But still the same issue with the same error code is there. I tried restarting procon, and my restarting the layer to see if it fixes the issue with no luck. The rules section still isn't appearing either. I apologise for how annoying this might be, I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, or it's just g-portals layer having issues.

EDIT #1. This is another warning I get. [17:30:05 40] [AdKats] WARNING: Attempted to start playing challenge round when not in loaded state.

EDIT #2. So, after playing around with it, I deleted my definitions completely and the rewards. The rule section has appeared.
    Last edited by D00medT0Fail; 12-02-2019 at 16:55.

Did all that, I now have a round ID of 1. But still the same issue with the same error code is there. I tried restarting procon, and my restarting the layer to see if it fixes the issue with no luck. The rules section still isn't appearing either. I apologise for how annoying this might be, I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, or it's just g-portals layer having issues.

EDIT #1. This is another warning I get. [17:30:05 40] [AdKats] WARNING: Attempted to start playing challenge round when not in loaded state.

EDIT #2. So, after playing around with it, I deleted my definitions completely and the rewards. The rule section has appeared.
    Okay glad you can see the rules section again, if it disappears once you start adding definitions and such again let me know.

As for the state management, i'll have to take a look at that after work. If you want to PM me creds for your procon layer I could look at it more closely and find a solution faster.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Okay glad you can see the rules section again, if it disappears once you start adding definitions and such again let me know.

As for the state management, i'll have to take a look at that after work. If you want to PM me creds for your procon layer I could look at it more closely and find a solution faster.
    So, for whatever reason it's now all sorted. After another round finished, it sorted it self out. Round ID is 2. challenges are working as intended. Thank you for your help.

So, for whatever reason it's now all sorted. After another round finished, it sorted it self out. Round ID is 2. challenges are working as intended. Thank you for your help.
    Okay great! Glad that's sorted. Guess i had it set up to only enable when round ID was greater than 1.
    ____

thoughts ?

[19:14:24 95] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7500-A0.39-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing40: [No matching weapon in dictionary for XP2/Gameplay/Vehicles/Harpoon/HarpoonLauncher_State1 when fetching damage type.]

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    thoughts ?

[19:14:24 95] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7500-A0.39-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing40: [No matching weapon in dictionary for XP2/Gameplay/Vehicles/Harpoon/HarpoonLauncher_State1 when fetching damage type.]
    Ah, i haven't updated DLC weapons in a while. Are you seeing a lot of kills with that harpoon launcher? If so i'll need to do some research about that weapon to see what it is.
    ____

getting alot of these today ...

[18:06:09 86] [AdKats] ERROR-75013: [Error processing battlelog stats for XXXXXXX. Stats response did not contain vehicle stats data.]

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    getting alot of these today ...

[18:06:09 86] [AdKats] ERROR-75013: [Error processing battlelog stats for XXXXXXX. Stats response did not contain vehicle stats data.]
    Sounds like a battlelog issue. That should only effect the anti-cheat for vehicles. Shouldn't cause any other issues. If it continues for more than a few days let me know and i'll see what they changed about battlelog's requests.
    ____

I got this (BF4):
    ERROR-75013: [Failed to fetch weapon stat definitions. AdKats cannot be started.]
    much:
    [10:27:45 23] [AdKats] WARNING: Threads still exiting: Enabler[11]
    and adkats stops:
    [10:28:05 76] [AdKats] AdKats 7.5.0.13 Disabled! =(

AdKats - Advanced In-Game Admin - 7.5.0.13