Page 715 of 724 FirstFirst ... 215615665705713714715716717 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 7235
    In the last few days a couple hundred servers automatically updated to run the latest version and no issues have been reported. Please keep me posted with any issues you find.
    ____

setting up a challenge is more tricky as tought, but having the help page in view works.
    now it is testing time to see if i didnt mess up, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    setting up a challenge is more tricky as tought, but having the help page in view works.
    now it is testing time to see if i didnt mess up, hehe
    Yeah, the whole definition -> rule -> reward thing could be a bit daunting when you first look at it. That's why I wrote that example at the bottom of the challenge help section.

What were the things that tripped you up at first? I might be able to improve the documentation or settings to make them easier to understand.
    ____

the example was clear, but a first time setup is a challenge already, specialy i didnt want to mess up, but there was nothing
    to mess up, took me simply some coffee ,only confusing thing was when only setting up a non default weapon challenge was trickty
    like a C4 challenge combined with claymore kills (yea, i love weard combo's)

but thinking out of the box worked, for me that is.

First of all: a great many thanks for the wonderful work done with this and other plugins, so CCC and XpKiller and so many others: I tip my hat to you. I am another newbie and set up a server yesterday. I am learning. My question is: now we have things running and we even receive visitors, I'd like to explore the richness of the data tables better. I have searched but not found anything better than using my own SQL tool to select records from the DB (and I am an SQL noob), or connect to a paid service to get a good view on all the stats we are gathering. Did someone ever create a viewer to open the data tables for users safely, or what is the common method used to research history in the tables?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyOffermans View Post
    First of all: a great many thanks for the wonderful work done with this and other plugins, so CCC and XpKiller and so many others: I tip my hat to you. I am another newbie and set up a server yesterday. I am learning. My question is: now we have things running and we even receive visitors, I'd like to explore the richness of the data tables better. I have searched but not found anything better than using my own SQL tool to select records from the DB (and I am an SQL noob), or connect to a paid service to get a good view on all the stats we are gathering. Did someone ever create a viewer to open the data tables for users safely, or what is the common method used to research history in the tables?

Perhaps this will interest you:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Logger-Plugin

Example:
    https://egc-la.evga.com/battlefield/index.php

Or this:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....r-AdKats-BFACP
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 28-09-2018 at 17:08.

delete
    Last edited by Timm; 03-10-2018 at 14:33. Reason: Oh i find BFACP thread

Quote Originally Posted by TonyOffermans View Post

What tyger posted is correct. The first option is stat logger focused, the second is AdKats focused.
    ____

Hey guys,

my hoster where my mySQL database is running contacted me and said that the load of my DB is really high which would cause that the whole databaseserver is getting slow.
    They said that for example the following query is running more than 150 sec.:

UPDATE tbl_playerstats tps
    INNER JOIN (
    SELECT (@num := @num+1) AS rankScore, innersub.StatsID FROM
    (
    SELECT tsp.StatsID
    FROM tbl_playerstats tps
    INNER JOIN tbl_server_player tsp ON tsp.StatsID = tps.StatsID ,(SELECT @num := 0) x
    WHERE tsp.ServerID = 4
    ORDER BY tps.Score DESC, tps.StatsID ASC
    ) innersub
    ) sub
    ON sub.StatsID = tps.StatsID
    SET tps.rankScore = sub.rankScore
    WHERE sub.rankScore != tps.rankScore

So the question now is, is this caused by the Statsloggerplugin, AdKats, the AdminCP or the Statspage or maybe something else? I don't know and it would be awesome if someone could help me in this case :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Hey guys,

my hoster where my mySQL database is running contacted me and said that the load of my DB is really high which would cause that the whole databaseserver is getting slow.
    They said that for example the following query is running more than 150 sec.:

UPDATE tbl_playerstats tps
    INNER JOIN (
    SELECT (@num := @num+1) AS rankScore, innersub.StatsID FROM
    (
    SELECT tsp.StatsID
    FROM tbl_playerstats tps
    INNER JOIN tbl_server_player tsp ON tsp.StatsID = tps.StatsID ,(SELECT @num := 0) x
    WHERE tsp.ServerID = 4
    ORDER BY tps.Score DESC, tps.StatsID ASC
    ) innersub
    ) sub
    ON sub.StatsID = tps.StatsID
    SET tps.rankScore = sub.rankScore
    WHERE sub.rankScore != tps.rankScore

So the question now is, is this caused by the Statsloggerplugin, AdKats, the AdminCP or the Statspage or maybe something else? I don't know and it would be awesome if someone could help me in this case :-)
    That's a stat logger query for updating player rank. I'll take a look at it later to see if i can make it more efficient. However, that query doesn't run very often. Ask your database server people how many times per day that query is ran.
    ____