Page 728 of 728 FirstFirst ... 228628678718726727728
Results 7,271 to 7,278 of 7278
    Quote Originally Posted by serialkillerz82 View Post
    All sorted now. After a restart of everything it seems to be working perfect.

Can I ask when the user wins a challenge where the reward is a Reserved Slot how does it get actioned? Do I need to do it or does the system do it atomically? As I can not find people who have won on the Reserved List on Procon?
    Look for them in section 3-3 to see if they have a reserved slot assigned. If you see them there but not in procon make sure you are feeding reserved slots to procon in the orchestration setting section.

All perk time for challenges is additive, meaning if someone has 6 hours remaining on their reserved slot already but they complete a challenge with a 6 hour reward, they will now have 12 hours of reserved slot. The rewards don't replace their existing perks, they add on top of them. This is why i mentioned people grinding easy challenges isn't an issue because you can make the reward 6 hours and they have to complete it 4 times to get a day worth of reserved slot time. The tier 1 challenges are just there to get people interested, at least that's how i had it set up.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by tchum View Post
    Maybe in my case the best would be an Insane limit code, but the only interesting code i've seen is the same thing as Random faction randomizer.
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....andom-Factions

I've tried too with Ultimate map manager with custom preset but that wasnt working to...
    This was my custom preset (for Shanghai US vs US):
    vars.vehicleSpawnDelay 85
    vars.teamFactionOverride 1 0
    vars.teamFactionOverride 2 0

Do you know if this is still possible to put specific teams on specific map with BF4.sef?
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post122992

I'm sorry for this post because i know it's not the best thread for that.
    I'm not sure how other plugins handle this, sorry.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Look for them in section 3-3 to see if they have a reserved slot assigned. If you see them there but not in procon make sure you are feeding reserved slots to procon in the orchestration setting section.

All perk time for challenges is additive, meaning if someone has 6 hours remaining on their reserved slot already but they complete a challenge with a 6 hour reward, they will now have 12 hours of reserved slot. The rewards don't replace their existing perks, they add on top of them. This is why i mentioned people grinding easy challenges isn't an issue because you can make the reward 6 hours and they have to complete it 4 times to get a day worth of reserved slot time. The tier 1 challenges are just there to get people interested, at least that's how i had it set up.
    Thanks ColColonCleaner found my mistake I didn't have any orchestration settings set to true. Working great now, sorry for all the questions/mistakes.

I know you have been asked about new functions, I was wondering if at any point a reward could link into the VIP slot manager plugin so that not only does the user who wins a challenge get the reserved slot but also VIP perks?

Thanks ColColonCleaner found my mistake I didn't have any orchestration settings set to true. Working great now, sorry for all the questions/mistakes.

I know you have been asked about new functions, I was wondering if at any point a reward could link into the VIP slot manager plugin so that not only does the user who wins a challenge get the reserved slot but also VIP perks?
    I added a few new settings for this already. Check the following post. It was buried in another thread, sorry for not posting a copy of it here.

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post144540
    ____

I added a few new settings for this already. Check the following post. It was buried in another thread, sorry for not posting a copy of it here.

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post144540

Thanks amazing all working now. Like a dream. In regards to you adding the !perks would there be any possibility in the future of letting the user know when they join that they have perks? I mean without them having to type the command? Maybe what perks they have with how long is left?

Thanks amazing all working now. Like a dream. In regards to you adding the !perks would there be any possibility in the future of letting the user know when they join that they have perks? I mean without them having to type the command? Maybe what perks they have with how long is left?
    No, that would cause a lot of unnecessary spam. However, you can turn on expiring perk announcements. I forget where the setting is. It lets people know that they have perks that are expiring soon, and you can set a duration for how long before they expire to tell them. That's mainly for paid stuff that's supposed to last months so players may forget, turning it on when you have challenges running could also result in spam.

Expiring perk announcement is just one line telling them they have perks expiring soon and to type !perks to see them.
    ____

I'm not sure how other plugins handle this, sorry.
    I've maded an Insane Limits code so my problem is fixed now, i will share the code later on the insane limits thread.
    Last edited by tchum; 13-01-2019 at 01:48.

Thanks understood.