Page 717 of 724 FirstFirst ... 217617667707715716717718719 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 7235
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Alright i'll take a look at it to see if any of the automated reboot code could be improperly triggered. Do you have the experimental tools setting enabled?

EDIT: It looks like all the methods AdKats uses for rebooting the procon layer, without issuing a server shutdown record in your database, require the experimental tools section to be enabled. If you have that enabled I would suggest turning it off.

The experimental tools section is set to False.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    The experimental tools section is set to False.
    Well that's just weird then. Perhaps it's not an actual reboot being called but instead an error that's bubbling up to procon itself causing a crash. If so that's something I haven't seen since the early days.

If you have the disk space try increasing the debug level to 7 and use the log file to see the last thing AdKats did before the shutdown. If it's consistently the same thing we have a lead.
    ____

From the 10th of last month, My server often has 64/64 players, all players are kicked the server, But the server did not restart itself.

This means my server is suffering from DDoS attacks, Or other possible reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    From the 10th of last month, My server often has 64/64 players, all players are kicked the server, But the server did not restart itself.

This means my server is suffering from DDoS attacks, Or other possible reasons?
    In the procon chat window turn on kick messages AND disconnect messages. Then you will see why a player is being removed from the server.

If you don't see a reason then it's likely your server is hitting what's people call a 'blaze disconnect'. Blaze is the system EA uses for storing statistics, so if the blaze node for your server goes offline it will kick all the players in your server. Nothing can be done about this if that is what's happening.
    ____

I can only say when things happen, All players can't move within the game, Then all players will automatically leave the server as normal, This is happening every day in Asia.

Do you think this is a bug caused by EA?

I can only say when things happen, All players can't move within the game, Then all players will automatically leave the server as normal, This is happening every day in Asia.

Do you think this is a bug caused by EA?
    Check the disconnect messages in procon, see what it says about the disconnected players. Checking the server uptime stat could also help.
    ____

Because of this happening, The server does not have any restart problems, Didn't even restart the round, Even if there is no way to get back to the game, but after a few minutes, We can get back to the server again.

According to i3D.NET's reply to me, This is a bug in BF4 itself, and i3D.NET can't do anything for us, Anyway, this is a big frustration for us.

Because of this happening, The server does not have any restart problems, Didn't even restart the round, Even if there is no way to get back to the game, but after a few minutes, We can get back to the server again.

According to i3D.NET's reply to me, This is a bug in BF4 itself, and i3D.NET can't do anything for us, Anyway, this is a big frustration for us.
    If you can't get into the server for a few minutes that sounds like a server crash, not a blaze disconnect.

Check your server uptime stat in procon. If it goes back to zero after the issue then your server is actually crashing.
    ____

Hello Col.

How can i add player to whitelist for join to server?
    Now i enable Auto-kick player who first joined after this date 10/10/2018 becasue of cheater use some exploit and crashe server.
    But if I trust some players, how can I add them so that they can log in to the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Timm View Post
    Hello Col.

How can i add player to whitelist for join to server?
    Now i enable Auto-kick player who first joined after this date 10/10/2018 becasue of cheater use some exploit and crashe server.
    But if I trust some players, how can I add them so that they can log in to the server?
    I have not added any kind of whitelist to that system, it was basically made as an emergency setting for times when people attack your server. Not designed for long term use.
    ____