Page 719 of 720 FirstFirst ... 219619669709717718719720 LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 7191
    Hello, what am I doing wrong here with email settings I went through this forum and changed things and changed again still getting nothing I don't even get any error messages from adkats. I'm sure it's something stupid I mised. I am using Procon layer btw
    Screenshot (79)_LI.jpg
    Last edited by xloneshadowx; 04-11-2018 at 19:52.

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Hello, what am I doing wrong here with email settings I went through this forum and changed things and changed again still getting nothing I don't even get any error messages from adkats. I'm sure it's something stupid I mised. I am using Procon layer btw
    Screenshot (79)_LI.jpg
    For applications to access gmail now you need to create an application password and give that password to adkats, if i remember correctly.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    For applications to access gmail now you need to create an application password and give that password to adkats, if i remember correctly.
    well I am getting an error message now that i never got Screenshot (80).png

yhm, as i know gmail is using a higer security level, i am unable to connect to gmail with thunderbird to it, due the lack of thunderbird suporting this layer.
    i had to lower the security lvl on gmail to access it.
    i guess, this could be the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    yhm, as i know gmail is using a higer security level, i am unable to connect to gmail with thunderbird to it, due the lack of thunderbird suporting this layer.
    i had to lower the security lvl on gmail to access it.
    i guess, this could be the case here.
    Probably the case. If thunderbird doesn't support it, and that's a dedicated email application, I don't think AdKats has a chance with it. Especially since we're still on .NET 3.5 which is ancient at this point.
    ____

Hi, ok so im looking to add a challenge along the following lines:

A player is on a killing streak of 'x' amount so the challenge starts. Who ever kills the player on the streak gets 24 hours free VIP (for example).

I don't know if anyone can help with this? I have adkats working & also VIP slot manager.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by serialkillerz82 View Post
    Hi, ok so im looking to add a challenge along the following lines:

A player is on a killing streak of 'x' amount so the challenge starts. Who ever kills the player on the streak gets 24 hours free VIP (for example).

I don't know if anyone can help with this? I have adkats working & also VIP slot manager.

Thanks again
    That is not how this challenge system works. It sounds like something you could do with insane limits though. Tag it onto the an existing basic challenge script from there.

The challenge system in AdKats is much more complicated, it doesn't use kill streaks.
    ____

Thanks for the reply I will ask there. Thanks again.

[06:24:10 83] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7500-A61.56-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing3: [No matching weapon in dictionary for XP7/Objects/Bridge_Repairable/Bridge_E/bridge_E_repairable_R when fetching damage type.]

... anything to worry about ?

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    [06:24:10 83] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7500-A61.56-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing3: [No matching weapon in dictionary for XP7/Objects/Bridge_Repairable/Bridge_E/bridge_E_repairable_R when fetching damage type.]

... anything to worry about ?
    I assume this is a glitch. Unless you see this quite a bit I don't think it's likely someone was killing people with a bridge object.
    ____