Page 714 of 714 FirstFirst ... 214614664704712713714
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7140
    Hello,

I think I fixed my issue. When I reported my issue to you, I had entered the game, but was in the main deploy page and had not deployed into the map. So while in the deploy page, I was entering the challenge code to select a challenge when I got those above mention errors. When entering the server, the challenge system worked and the error code stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Hello,

I think I fixed my issue. When I reported my issue to you, I had entered the game, but was in the main deploy page and had not deployed into the map. So while in the deploy page, I was entering the challenge code to select a challenge when I got those above mention errors. When entering the server, the challenge system worked and the error code stopped.
    Alright great. I'll make that message spit back at the player that they need to spawn in addition to throwing an error. Only one player needs to spawn to transition the system to playing state each round, the rest can operate without spawning. Thanks for the testing.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 20-09-2018 at 20:04.
    ____

Prepping for the release of AdKats 7.5.0.0

It will contain the 188 patches added since 7.0.1.0
    ____

How can I do to transfer the adkats configuration to another game server?

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Prepping for the release of AdKats 7.5.0.0

It will contain the 188 patches added since 7.0.1.0
    Ya Baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Ya Baby!!
    You're already on the latest test version smackdown :P
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    How can I do to transfer the adkats configuration to another game server?
    Connect your new game server's layer to the same database that your old server is on and keep it that way.
    In the 'setting import' field in section 1, type the server ID of your old server. All settings from that server will be imported to this one. It will overwrite any settings you currently have modified on the new server.
    ____

AdKats 7.5.0.0 (21-SEP-2018)

AdKats 7.5.0.0 (21-SEP-2018)

Bugfix/enhancement release for AdKats 7. Been tested for some time now but keep me posted with anything strange. Cheers.

If you are running 5.2.0.0+, your layer will automatically update and only require a reboot to run this version.
    If not, update one layer, run it to complete startup, then repeat on your other layers.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adk...atest/download

Enhancements

• Added the C32 challenge system. This is probably the biggest feature added to AdKats since the ban enforcer.
    • Added monitoring of players who join the server while AdKats' first player list is still being processed.
    • Added option to only fire ticket difference based nukes while in high population.
    • Added option to auto-kick players who first joined the server after a certain date. This is used as an anti-cheat measure if a large number of hackers are invading your server at once. Allows regular players to stay in the server while brand new players are auto-kicked.
    • Added lenient reassignment option to the team power monitor. Allows players to be reassigned to the weak team even if they currently have a map advantage. A percentage difference setting is available to tweak this, defaulting to 30%.
    • Updated assorted console messages to be more descriptive.
    • Added purge of adkats statistics once they are 90 days old for performance reasons.
    • Added colors to many of the AdKats chat messages so they are more easily distinguished.
    • A player requesting to assist when they are already queued will now refresh the timeout back to 5 minutes on that auto-assist.
    • Added player clan tag history display to the pinfo command.
    • Added SWAP functionality to the assist command. If two players, one on each team, request to assist, it will swap them both regardless of team state.
    • Added AdKats/procon running time to exception messages.
    • Updated multi-threading system to be more easily controlled and efficient.

New Commands

• All the new challenge commands. Please look at the docs for those.

Changes

• Disabled and hid all metabans configurations/actions since that service is offline permanently.
    • Added a limit of 1 ticket based nuke per team per round.
    • Added force kill command to the power level restriction list.
    • Changed all references of chat commands in messages to (exclaim)command, e.g. !command. All prefixes are still accepted, this is only a display change.
    • Special player statuses like reserved slot, spectator slots, anti-cheat whitelisting, etc, can now be issued again even if the target player already has a matching status on them. The new status duration will overwrite the existing status duration.
    • Modified the winning team prediction to be unsure if both estimates are less than 1 minute apart.
    • Added a maximum duration of 30 seconds to the countdown command.
    • Increased command timeout for player_kick from 30 to 45 seconds.
    • Players who are command locked are now whitelisted from loadout enforcement for the duration of the lock.

Bugs Fixed

• Fixed a bug where weapons might be detected as BF3 on other games.
    • Fixed an issue where auto-nukes with a duration still active when a round ends would keep posting messages and issuing kill commands.
    • Added an automatic fix for the command ID mismatch issue caused by old versions of the BFAdminCP.
    • Fixed some cases where startup time could be extended unnecessarily by some old list invalidation logic.
    • Fixed some ban message codes from the LIVE anti-cheat system to have proper syntax.
    • Reduced some unnecessary spam from the assist command.
    • Fixed some issues with player name history display in the pinfo command.
    • Fixed some state management issues around MULTIBalancer's unswitcher.
    • Cleaned up some unused code.

Upgrade SQL from 4.0.0.0 - Current

No manual upgrade SQL required.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; Yesterday at 15:42.
    ____

Thank you for your efforts.

we love you !
    upgrade time !!!