Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by esccape View Post
    problem solved!

How ?
    Game nick Volo_Mortis
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Procon-Manual
    Read the manual ?

Like procon forum https://www.patreon.com/myrcon/overview DONATE

I don't know if I'm overlooking something, but I've been trying to turn weapon stats/chat logging off in PRoCon Chat, GUID, Stats and Map Logger and for whatever reason whenever adkats starts up, it changes the settings back. The only reason I want those specific settings turned off, is because it crashes my procon between rounds, which then causes adkats/lrt to start back up :/

Quote Originally Posted by D00medT0Fail View Post
    I don't know if I'm overlooking something, but I've been trying to turn weapon stats/chat logging off in PRoCon Chat, GUID, Stats and Map Logger and for whatever reason whenever adkats starts up, it changes the settings back. The only reason I want those specific settings turned off, is because it crashes my procon between rounds, which then causes adkats/lrt to start back up :/
    Orchestration settings. Turn feeding of stat logger settings off.

Stat logger is crashing your procon layer between rounds?
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Orchestration settings. Turn feeding of stat logger settings off.

Stat logger is crashing your procon layer between rounds?
    Ohh thank you. I totally overlooked that! It seems so, turning the chat logging and weapon stats off, stops procon crashing between rounds. I have no idea why. Any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by D00medT0Fail View Post
    Ohh thank you. I totally overlooked that! It seems so, turning the chat logging and weapon stats off, stops procon crashing between rounds. I have no idea why. Any help would be appreciated
    That automatic feed is just to stop people from complaining that some things don't work on the bfacp since some sections rely on that data. Also if you're having AdKats do your chat logging (which most people should be) it forces those settings off in stat logger so you're not double logging chat messages.

I have no idea why stat logger would be crashing your procon layer though. Have you looked through any logs around crash-time for anything specific to stat logger?

EDIT: Since it's happening after every round you could try cranking the debug level up to maximum on stat logger and check what the last few messages are before it reboots.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 12-03-2019 at 21:55.
    ____

Hi, Col!
    getting alot of these from 2018-09:

EXCEPTION-7500-A3.68-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing20: [No matching weapon in dictionary for FreeFall when fetching damage type.]

We are using BF3.

Quote Originally Posted by I_B1ackSanta View Post
    Hi, Col!
    getting alot of these from 2018-09:

EXCEPTION-7500-A3.68-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing20: [No matching weapon in dictionary for FreeFall when fetching damage type.]

We are using BF3.
    Open your configs/BF3.def file.

Find this line.

procon.protected.weapons.add None "SoldierCollision" Primary Suicide

Add the following line below that line.

procon.protected.weapons.add None "FreeFall" Primary Suicide

Reboot your procon layer.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 16-03-2019 at 02:01.
    ____

Hey Col. past few weeks Adkats along with Procon has been very slow for me and freezing up. anything i can do. I have three servers all on the same database. I have procon layer

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Hey Col. past few weeks Adkats along with Procon has been very slow for me and freezing up. anything i can do. I have three servers all on the same database. I have procon layer
    Do you have your AdKats instances on separate procon layers? If not, they should be, only one instance of AdKats per procon layer.
    Just making sure of this because procon does let you run multiple servers from the same procon layer, but AdKats being heavier than procon itself makes that very laggy.

I've seen 16 AdKats instances pointing to the same database back in the hayday of BF4, so I don't think that's the issue. I'm not sure what else could be causing the problem. Has anything changed player or setting-wise in the last few weeks that's significant?
    ____