Page 743 of 744 FirstFirst ... 243643693733741742743744 LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 7437
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    When a player is spawned in without being in the player list that means they cannot be acted on by commands. Is it only these two players that are causing issues?
    no.I gave an example.many such messages about different players.what may cause these messages?

Hey guys,

I got a huge problem on my mySQL database. My hoster wrote me the x.th time that my database is causing lot of traffic.
    For expample they said that the following query is causing trouble:

-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<
    SELECT
    `tbl_playerdata`.`PlayerID` as `player_id`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`SoldierName` as `player_name`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`EAGUID` as `player_guid`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`PBGUID` as `player_pbguid`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`IP_Address` as `player_ip`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`DiscordID` as `player_discord_id`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`ClanTag` as `player_clantag`,
    `adkats_battlecries`.`player_battlecry`,
    `adkats_battlelog_players`.`persona_id` as `player_personaID`,
    `adkats_battlelog_players`.`user_id` as `player_userID`,`GameID` as `game_id` FROM `jahbf3db`.`tbl_playerdata`
    LEFT JOIN `adkats_battlecries`
    ON `tbl_playerdata`.`PlayerID` = `adkats_battlecries`.`player_id`
    LEFT JOIN `adkats_battlelog_players`
    ON `tbl_playerdata`.`PlayerID` = `adkats_battlelog_players`.`player_id` WHERE ( `DiscordID` = '182830000000000000' ) AND `GameID` = 1
    LIMIT 1
    -------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<-------%<
    (changed the DiscordID already!)

Is there any chance to reduce this? And no I don't want to deactivate those settings like discord in AdKats ;-)

And my second problem:

"AdKats > Say > Playerxyz > You have been assigned the authorized role Default Guest."

this is constantly in my chat and I don't know why because this player isn't default guest. he got another role and I don't know what's the problem. Maybe someone knows why?

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Hey guys,

I got a huge problem on my mySQL database. My hoster wrote me the x.th time that my database is causing lot of traffic.
    For expample they said that the following query is causing trouble:

SELECT
    `tbl_playerdata`.`PlayerID` as `player_id`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`SoldierName` as `player_name`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`EAGUID` as `player_guid`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`PBGUID` as `player_pbguid`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`IP_Address` as `player_ip`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`DiscordID` as `player_discord_id`,
    `tbl_playerdata`.`ClanTag` as `player_clantag`,
    `adkats_battlecries`.`player_battlecry`,
    `adkats_battlelog_players`.`persona_id` as `player_personaID`,
    `adkats_battlelog_players`.`user_id` as `player_userID`,`GameID` as `game_id` FROM `jahbf3db`.`tbl_playerdata`
    LEFT JOIN `adkats_battlecries`
    ON `tbl_playerdata`.`PlayerID` = `adkats_battlecries`.`player_id`
    LEFT JOIN `adkats_battlelog_players`
    ON `tbl_playerdata`.`PlayerID` = `adkats_battlelog_players`.`player_id` WHERE ( `DiscordID` = '182830000000000000' ) AND `GameID` = 1
    LIMIT 1
    (changed the DiscordID already!)

Is there any chance to reduce this? And no I don't want to deactivate those settings like discord in AdKats ;-)

And my second problem:

"AdKats > Say > Playerxyz > You have been assigned the authorized role Default Guest."

this is constantly in my chat and I don't know why because this player isn't default guest. he got another role and I don't know what's the problem. Maybe someone knows why?

Kind regards
    That's the player loading query.

Is it always the discord-specific one that they report is happening "too often"? How often are your layers rebooting? How many layers do you have connected to the same database?

There is a heavy up-front cost loading players into AdKats, but after that it should be quite low. Once a discord ID is checked against the database it's not checked again unless something changes, so that cost should be low overall as well, just a large cost up front.
    ____

Why default guests can't spectate my server while I don't turn on Feed spectator? How to fix it?

Another question is that, how to add VIPs if I turn on Feed Reserved slot lists? I tried straightly add them in procon but deleted by adk. Also I dont want vips added to other servers which are adk-on and using the same database.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by yulinyuzhu View Post
    Why default guests can't spectate my server while I don't turn on Feed spectator? How to fix it?
    That might be on your procon layer under server settings config. make sure the box public spectators is checked

Another question is that, how to add VIPs if I turn on Feed Reserved slot lists? I tried straightly add them in procon but deleted by adk. Also I dont want vips added to other servers which are adk-on and using the same database.
    Thank you
    In the latest updated Adkats version, he made it possible for adkats to work with the plugin VIP Slot Manager that might be something you want to check out works great

Look in section 4-2 for anything that's causing a verbose spectator slot. The spectator slot list must be empty for everyone to be allowed in. If anyone is in the spectator slot list then only those people are allowed. Once you empty the list in AdKats then everyone is allowed.
    ____

Thank you
    Reserved slots through AdKats are automatically added across all servers. I would suggest using another plugin for reserved slot management if you don't want that to happen. I haven't made a setting for it yet.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    That's the player loading query.

Is it always the discord-specific one that they report is happening "too often"? How often are your layers rebooting? How many layers do you have connected to the same database?

There is a heavy up-front cost loading players into AdKats, but after that it should be quite low. Once a discord ID is checked against the database it's not checked again unless something changes, so that cost should be low overall as well, just a large cost up front.
    7 servers and 7 layers are connected to my database at the moment.
    They are rebooting every 20h if the server is empty (sometimes it isn't rebooting for some days because the server is running).

And to specify my second problem with "AdKats > Say > Playerxyz > You have been assigned the authorized role Default Guest." -> it is always the same player that appears in chat and I just deleted this one in AdKats but there are still this entries o.O