Page 727 of 729 FirstFirst ... 227627677717725726727728729 LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7282
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    I just added the challenge system a few months ago, it was a major portion of the 7.5.0.0 release. What improvements would you be looking for?
    These are just my opinions what what I would use and like to see.
    1.Server-wide contest. ex. Most sniper headshots win 1-day VIP, Most kills in 15mins with shotgun wins, Get the highest kill streak, kill the MVP of the other team 2 times in life, Kill the same person 5 times, kill the most tanks win one day vip. Challenges that make players compete against each other I think would bring new gameplay. Maybe a challenge Bounty system to kill admins. Again these would be mixed with solo challenges as well which brings next point.
    2. Having all challenges no matter what tier or the rules are to randomly be selected at the start of a round. Right now it's only able to randomly start with a rule that has tier 1 and a few other requirements. Then having a way to disable the player being able to pick his challenge. I hate seeing somepeople just do the easy challenges over and over.
    Again COL. everything you put into that is great I like it the players like it I am not complaing or asking for more just my opinions.

Is there a way to whitelist a player from being kicked by the ban enforcer? She's being kicked because of a " PBban Multi Hack" along with a lot of other people I know never cheated and are just getting screwed by pbbans. If I turn Ban enforcer off then she is fine because I dont stream to PB anymore because of their major issues and not wanting to help people who are banned for no reason. But I like using Ban enforcer because of the admincp and it keeps bans organized better.

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Is there a way to whitelist a player from being kicked by the ban enforcer? She's being kicked because of a " PBban Multi Hack" along with a lot of other people I know never cheated and are just getting screwed by pbbans. If I turn Ban enforcer off then she is fine because I dont stream to PB anymore because of their major issues and not wanting to help people who are banned for no reason. But I like using Ban enforcer because of the admincp and it keeps bans organized better.
    Please review the command list. /acwhitelist
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    These are just my opinions what what I would use and like to see.
    1.Server-wide contest. ex. Most sniper headshots win 1-day VIP, Most kills in 15mins with shotgun wins, Get the highest kill streak, kill the MVP of the other team 2 times in life, Kill the same person 5 times, kill the most tanks win one day vip. Challenges that make players compete against each other I think would bring new gameplay. Maybe a challenge Bounty system to kill admins. Again these would be mixed with solo challenges as well which brings next point.
    2. Having all challenges no matter what tier or the rules are to randomly be selected at the start of a round. Right now it's only able to randomly start with a rule that has tier 1 and a few other requirements. Then having a way to disable the player being able to pick his challenge. I hate seeing somepeople just do the easy challenges over and over.
    Again COL. everything you put into that is great I like it the players like it I am not complaing or asking for more just my opinions.
    There isn't any interaction between player challenges right now, so that would be a larger effort. As for the random selection it would be really bad if it auto-assigned a very difficult challenge to a random person and they thought they were required to do that. As for allowing repeated easy challenges, maybe make the rewards for those less enticing. I could also add a cooldown on some rewards so they can only get a certain reward so often. That's what i added with the command lock, so it could be added to the others relatively easily.
    ____

Hi I have started to receive [AdKats] ERROR-75013: [Loaded round ID was invalid when assigning entry.] when using the challenge system & I can not seem to stop it happening?

Quote Originally Posted by serialkillerz82 View Post
    Hi I have started to receive [AdKats] ERROR-75013: [Loaded round ID was invalid when assigning entry.] when using the challenge system & I can not seem to stop it happening?
    Lets make sure you have a valid round ID. Look in the 'server settings' section at the top, the one with all the displays. What is the 'server round' value? It must be greater than 1 for the challenge system to function properly.
    ____

Hi, does the Round Faction Randomizer is still working?
    I tried to use it on my serve but the faction was still the same as vanilla.

Anyway i searched everwhere but i don't found any plugin/code to put specific faction on specific map (ex: USvsUS on shanghai,USvsRU Dawnbreaker, CNvsRU Paracel)

I'm runing Adkats 7.5.0.13

Quote Originally Posted by tchum View Post
    Hi, does the Round Faction Randomizer is still working?
    I tried to use it on my serve but the faction was still the same as vanilla.

Anyway i searched everwhere but i don't found any plugin/code to put specific faction on specific map (ex: USvsUS on shanghai,USvsRU Dawnbreaker, CNvsRU Paracel)

I'm runing Adkats 7.5.0.13
    There is no way to set it up for specific teams on specific maps, it's just set up to randomize the teams on all maps given the restrictions you set. If it doesn't seem to be working make sure your restrictions are set up properly in that setting section.
    ____

Maybe in my case the best would be an Insane limit code, but the only interesting code i've seen is the same thing as Random faction randomizer.
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....andom-Factions

I've tried too with Ultimate map manager with custom preset but that wasnt working to...
    This was my custom preset (for Shanghai US vs US):
    vars.vehicleSpawnDelay 85
    vars.teamFactionOverride 1 0
    vars.teamFactionOverride 2 0

Do you know if this is still possible to put specific teams on specific map with BF4.sef?
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post122992

I'm sorry for this post because i know it's not the best thread for that.

All sorted now. After a restart of everything it seems to be working perfect.

Can I ask when the user wins a challenge where the reward is a Reserved Slot how does it get actioned? Do I need to do it or does the system do it atomically? As I can not find people who have won on the Reserved List on Procon?