Page 726 of 744 FirstFirst ... 226626676716724725726727728736 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7437
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    There is not a way to add newlines in the spambot right now unless you use trial/error to figure out the length of each line. AdKats automatically breaks say messages apart when they reach 2 lines of length since that's the max admin say can use.

It would be very easy to add a parser for [CR] though, so adding [CR] in your message would convert it to a carriage return.
    "It would be very easy to add a parser for [CR] though, so adding [CR] in your message would convert it to a carriage return" COL. I have no clue what this is. Instuction guide on this somehwere

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    "It would be very easy to add a parser for [CR] though, so adding [CR] in your message would convert it to a carriage return" COL. I have no clue what this is. Instuction guide on this somehwere
    Sorry. I was talking about how I would go about adding that feature for you. I'll be able to do that quickly once i'm back home after the holidays.
    ____

Sorry. I was talking about how I would go about adding that feature for you. I'll be able to do that quickly once i'm back home after the holidays.
    LOL ok I thought you ment me. Ok let me know when you got it finished thanks

LOL ok I thought you ment me. Ok let me know when you got it finished thanks
    Okay, update to version 7.5.0.13. Put [newline] in your messages where you want it to make new lines. Completely untested, hopefully it works.
    ____

Thanks once again COL. Questions on this topic "Make sure “auto-assign round rules” is enabled.
    •With this setting enabled players will automatically be assigned the round challenge if one is running in two cases: They get a kill which fits the challenge, or they use the challenge command (by default !ch) to see the current challenge" So even though I have auto assign round rules enabled at start of game it'll tell the challenge but if players dont like that challenge they can still choose their own by typing !ch list and picking one? Thus doing the same one over and over. I only have one reward system set up so all the all my challeneges could be run in different games didnt know they could still change the challenge if they didnt like it. Or am I missing something

Thanks once again COL. Questions on this topic "Make sure “auto-assign round rules” is enabled.
    •With this setting enabled players will automatically be assigned the round challenge if one is running in two cases: They get a kill which fits the challenge, or they use the challenge command (by default !ch) to see the current challenge" So even though I have auto assign round rules enabled at start of game it'll tell the challenge but if players dont like that challenge they can still choose their own by typing !ch list and picking one? Thus doing the same one over and over. I only have one reward system set up so all the all my challeneges could be run in different games didnt know they could still change the challenge if they didnt like it. Or am I missing something
    Correct, players are never forced to do just one challenge, they can do the same one over and over again if they like that challenge. The round challenge is just a way to get people involved with the system since it starts ticking up automatically when they get kills, they see the messages and wonder what's going on.
    Also there are the inevitable people who don't like the system, so they can do /ch ignore to be completely removed from challenges. They will also never see another message related to challenges again.
    ____

!ch ignore I was not aware of ok not many people know about !ch list as well. I'm about to test the spambot feature soon I dont see anything new you just said enter newline in my message and it should split it
    ex.
    ############## [newline]###testing####### [newline] ####rules etc#####[newline]

^^like that^^ ***updated It works like a charm!!!
    Last edited by xloneshadowx; 27-12-2018 at 17:52.

!ch ignore I was not aware of ok not many people know about !ch list as well. I'm about to test the spambot feature soon I dont see anything new you just said enter newline in my message and it should split it
    ex.
    ############## [newline]###testing####### [newline] ####rules etc#####[newline]

^^like that^^ ***updated It works like a charm!!!
    All of the challenge commands are listed if you do /ch help

Glad the newline feature is working for you
    ____

All of the challenge commands are listed if you do /ch help

Glad the newline feature is working for you
    Just Curious any plans to expand on the challenge system Col.? I know we talked before about being a 5-year-old game and I'm not sure how many other servers use the challenge system but my playerbase is growing and people are loving these different challenges. I have a few ideas and if I could be any help in the project I be more then happy too.

Just Curious any plans to expand on the challenge system Col.? I know we talked before about being a 5-year-old game and I'm not sure how many other servers use the challenge system but my playerbase is growing and people are loving these different challenges. I have a few ideas and if I could be any help in the project I be more then happy too.
    I just added the challenge system a few months ago, it was a major portion of the 7.5.0.0 release. What improvements would you be looking for?
    ____