Page 725 of 744 FirstFirst ... 225625675715723724725726727735 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 7437
  1. #7241
    Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Hey Col. What's up? I'm going crazy with this challenge system and a lot of players love it I have 12 different challenges set up to change on every round. How many challenges can I add without over doing it. If there is a number
    Hundreds maybe? The only issue you would run into is it taking forever for players to list them all with /ch list
    I would keep your list of active challenges small enough for them to reasonably be listed without waiting forever.

    Maybe you could do a weekly rotation where you disable some and enable others, and rotate.

    EDIT: Also, remember to tell players that they can choose their own challenges, they don't need to only do the one that the round tells them.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 18-12-2018 at 18:48.
    ____

  2. #7242
    got it thanks

  3. #7243
    Sorry to post here, but I was searching for anything useful in ban enforcer to counter this...
    My server is crashed multiple times every day by a hacker. He is tempting me, adding me in battlelog and laughing at me. He uses some cheat code provided by a well known hack developer. In this code, an exploit in the netcode is used that will crash the server (I even know what the exploit is). He has returned many times with different accounts (different EAGUID, PBGUID) and different IP addresses, though always from the same country. I was lokking for a way to block that entire country. Can it be done? Or do you have any suggestions for me to follow? EA will not support this as it is a rented server, and the provider sess nothing of all this, of course..

    Thanks for any suggestion!

  4. #7244
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyOffermans View Post
    Sorry to post here, but I was searching for anything useful in ban enforcer to counter this...
    My server is crashed multiple times every day by a hacker. He is tempting me, adding me in battlelog and laughing at me. He uses some cheat code provided by a well known hack developer. In this code, an exploit in the netcode is used that will crash the server (I even know what the exploit is). He has returned many times with different accounts (different EAGUID, PBGUID) and different IP addresses, though always from the same country. I was lokking for a way to block that entire country. Can it be done? Or do you have any suggestions for me to follow? EA will not support this as it is a rented server, and the provider sess nothing of all this, of course..

    Thanks for any suggestion!
    I have a master kill switch for all new players to the server. It's in the orchestration section i believe? It's a date you can modify, and all players who were first seen after that date are automatically kicked. Players who were already in the server at least once before that date can still join and play. It's a drastic measure but it has helped some people.

    You won't be able to block by country before he's able to execute the hack. We get IP information from PB which loads AFTER the player is already in the server.
    However, if you want to try it, install latency manager and turn on kicking by country code. I don't have country based kicking available in Adkats right now.
    ____

  5. #7245
    Thank you CCC, I will have a look at Latency manager. Blocking all new players is drastic indeed... And I might have to delete the player in question from the tables as he first joined a long time ago. What would be the way to do this?

  6. #7246
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyOffermans View Post
    Thank you CCC, I will have a look at Latency manager. Blocking all new players is drastic indeed... And I might have to delete the player in question from the tables as he first joined a long time ago. What would be the way to do this?
    You said he's using different accounts. If you banned those (which I assume you have) and he's still able to join on those accounts and nuke the server there is nothing we can do for you, he's able to get into the server before the bans kick in.
    If you haven't banned the accounts, ban the accounts lol.
    ____

  7. #7247
    Lol I woke up realizing how ziz was sutsj a styoobid question man. I quit banning the guy for some time because he only would come back in rage.... Identified bandits are managed by the Colonel the regular way haha. I will show myself out and thanks again.

  8. #7248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    346
    cough, ever thought of reporting those acounts to EA?, if u have solid prove he is F***d
    oh, merry christmas everyone, hehe

  9. #7249
    Hey guys Merry whatever holiday you celebrate!! A question in spambot can send 3 lines of text at a time if I choose to. Basically, I want this to come over say every 15-20 mins. instead of spamming 6 or 7 different messages in a short time period. this there a line split command that I dont know about?
    ######## Donate & Get !VIP Access ############
    No Auto Balance,Reserved Slot,No Ping Kick
    VIP commands: !lead !switchme !killme
    Holiday special 50.00 for 1 year all 3 servers
    ####### Thanks to My VIP'S ############


    ###### Challenge Contest Starts Jan.1st #########
    Top 5 in !rank & !stats for the month
    1st-Game of your Choice 2nd -Amazon gift card
    Prizes for 3rd, 4th & 5th as well YOU MUST SIGN UP
    ###### Signup in Discord or type !signmeup #######

  10. #7250
    Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Hey guys Merry whatever holiday you celebrate!! A question in spambot can send 3 lines of text at a time if I choose to. Basically, I want this to come over say every 15-20 mins. instead of spamming 6 or 7 different messages in a short time period. this there a line split command that I dont know about?
    ######## Donate & Get !VIP Access ############
    No Auto Balance,Reserved Slot,No Ping Kick
    VIP commands: !lead !switchme !killme
    Holiday special 50.00 for 1 year all 3 servers
    ####### Thanks to My VIP'S ############


    ###### Challenge Contest Starts Jan.1st #########
    Top 5 in !rank & !stats for the month
    1st-Game of your Choice 2nd -Amazon gift card
    Prizes for 3rd, 4th & 5th as well YOU MUST SIGN UP
    ###### Signup in Discord or type !signmeup #######
    There is not a way to add newlines in the spambot right now unless you use trial/error to figure out the length of each line. AdKats automatically breaks say messages apart when they reach 2 lines of length since that's the max admin say can use.

    It would be very easy to add a parser for [CR] though, so adding [CR] in your message would convert it to a carriage return.
    ____

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •