Page 706 of 709 FirstFirst ... 206606656696704705706707708 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7086
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    That is very odd. Could you send me the results of the following query?

select * from adkats_challenge_definition acd join adkats_challenge_definition_detail acdd on acdd.DefID = acd.ID;

Also, what happens if you reboot your layer? Does it appear in the same way with all the setting names missing?
    I ran code as requested:

ccc 6.jpg

I have rebooted the layer server only several times and setting names are still missing. However, yesterday, after rebooting both layer and server the setting names appeared, but after filling out the definition section, and minimize it, the rules section disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    I ran code as requested:

ccc 6.jpg

I have rebooted the layer server only several times and setting names are still missing. However, yesterday, after rebooting both layer and server the setting names appeared, but after filling out the definition section, and minimize it, the rules section disappeared.
    Here is another request for plugin credentials on your layer. As much as you don't like giving access, it helps so much for debugging.
    ____

Didn't get quite finished with the rewards on challenges today, but progress is made and the table structure is done. Should only take a night or two more of dev.
    ____

Procon Addict
    If the player wants to refuse to be moved to another team after entering !assist - how can he do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
    If the player wants to refuse to be moved to another team after entering !assist - how can he do this?
    There is an admin command to do this, but it's not available to players. The admin command is /deq and that de-queues a player from any queue they are currently in, movement or otherwise.
    ____

When adkats anti cheat catch cheaters, always display this message in the chatbox.

[AdKats] INFO: [playername] will be [bantype] banned. Waiting for starting case.

and about one minute later, they will be banned.

But cheaters often rage hacks while waiting cases so I want to ban them instantly

Can I enable instant ban instead of "waiting case" ban from adkats plugin settings?

Quote Originally Posted by tomopcver View Post
    When adkats anti cheat catch cheaters, always display this message in the chatbox.

[AdKats] INFO: [playername] will be [bantype] banned. Waiting for starting case.

and about one minute later, they will be banned.

But cheaters often rage hacks while waiting cases so I want to ban them instantly

Can I enable instant ban instead of "waiting case" ban from adkats plugin settings?
    That waiting case shouldn't be there for everyone, only for experimental usage. Basically it's there so that people see people being banned for hacks. Nobody actually watches the chat, but if they live with the hacker for a minute and then see the ban it makes them feel more protected. Otherwise they don't see how much the system is protecting them from since the hacker is gone before they ever see them.

Also normal players don't see the waiting message, only admins see that. I'll make that change to remove it soon though.
    ____

Procon Addict

@CCC,

Regarding the Challenge system, in section C32 there is a section titled: Active Entries (Displays)

In my server, that setting is always empty and the section titled: Active Round Rules Entries is also always empty. I only run one challenge rule and always the current rule and Definition when I make a new one. So my question is what are the above mentioned sections for?

Also, I know your busy, but any ETA of when the Rewards section will be done?

Thank you for your time.

Procon Addict
    I have a bug probably with anticheat KPM. I put there 5 so if player have 5 or higher KPM should be banned, but it also banned players with 4,6 KPM etc.