Page 683 of 703 FirstFirst ... 183583633673681682683684685693 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 7030
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    The IP of the procon layer isn't stored anywhere, only the IP of the BF server, at least to my knowledge. So I'm not sure what could be happening either.

As for your 27,000 rounds, it doesn't look at all of them, it looks at the last 90 days of logs for each player since their skill levels can change.
    There must be a calculation error in Prophet's Dashboard when displaying rounds played. In retrospect, I don't think the reported 27,129 is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    There must be a calculation error in Prophet's Dashboard when displaying rounds played. In retrospect, I don't think the reported 27,129 is possible.
    AdKats has this as well, just look in the server settings section for the round ID display.

The script looks at the tbl_extendedroundstats table and finds the maximum existing round ID for the current server, then increments it by one to start a new round. The script purges old data from this table (older than 60 days), but the highest value for round ID is kept intact. 27,000 rounds doesn't seem unreasonable depending on the game modes you run.
    ____

Interesting.

I sent you a PM just now with some additional IP number information as I did not want to share here.

Hello guys! A month ago i started a new server. Didnt know anything about all the plugins projects so i took me a while to learn a little bit and understand.

Here is the issue im facing.

Currect situation Server running: Basic in-game info, Procon Chat GUID, In-game Admin, Spambot, Multibalancer and Proconrulz enabled.

If I turn on ADKats I get the [08:08:44 90] In-Game Admin Disabled =( (thats totally ok for me but just curious why)

but the main problem is with comand !p and !f:

[07:54:14] Hemaniaco > !p
    [07:54:01] (PlayerSay Hemaniaco) Hemaniaco: could not find a recent team kill to punish.
    [07:54:01] AdKats > Say > Hemaniaco > You TEMP BANNED [VBK]Hemaniaco for 1M2d

I automaticly get banned trying to use it.

Could be a very simple detail i forgot im pretty sure, but im not able to find the solution

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Theheman View Post
    Hello guys! A month ago i started a new server. Didnt know anything about all the plugins projects so i took me a while to learn a little bit and understand.

Here is the issue im facing.

Currect situation Server running: Basic in-game info, Procon Chat GUID, In-game Admin, Spambot, Multibalancer and Proconrulz enabled.

If I turn on ADKats I get the [08:08:44 90] In-Game Admin Disabled =( (thats totally ok for me but just curious why)

but the main problem is with comand !p and !f:

[07:54:14] Hemaniaco > !p
    [07:54:01] (PlayerSay Hemaniaco) Hemaniaco: could not find a recent team kill to punish.
    [07:54:01] AdKats > Say > Hemaniaco > You TEMP BANNED [VBK]Hemaniaco for 1M2d

I automaticly get banned trying to use it.

Could be a very simple detail i forgot im pretty sure, but im not able to find the solution

Thanks in advance
    https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#teamkilling-management

In short, the punish/forgive commands in AdKats are NOT for team kill management, don't rename them to p/f, they are for admin use or autoadmin use only. Please read up on the docs for what that punish/forgive system actually does. If you want to use the infraction tracking system along with team kill management, rename the AdKats punish/forgive commands back to their original names and set up the teamkilltracker plugin.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#inf...racking-system

The reason you are banning yourself is because any command issued without parameters targets the speaker. So if you type /ban, you will ban yourself. Same thing with /fmove, you will force move yourself. You likely have a bunch of infraction points because you've been trying to use this as a team kill management, and a punish against you is now up to temp ban level.

EDIT: AdKats automatically disables the default in-game admin plugin because a lot of the commands in that plugin like !tban, !ban, etc would overlap with AdKats and cause commands to issue twice, once with that plugin and once with AdKats. It just prevents people from shooting themselves in the foot. AdKats completely replaces everything in that plugin like 10 times over, so you're not losing anything by forcing it disabled.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 21-01-2018 at 16:45.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#teamkilling-management

In short, the punish/forgive commands in AdKats are NOT for team kill management, don't rename them to p/f, they are for admin use or autoadmin use only. Please read up on the docs for what that punish/forgive system actually does. If you want to use the infraction tracking system along with team kill management, rename the AdKats punish/forgive commands back to their original names and set up the teamkilltracker plugin.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#inf...racking-system

The reason you are banning yourself is because any command issued without parameters targets the speaker. So if you type /ban, you will ban yourself. Same thing with /fmove, you will force move yourself. You likely have a bunch of infraction points because you've been trying to use this as a team kill management, and a punish against you is now up to temp ban level.

EDIT: AdKats automatically disables the default in-game admin plugin because a lot of the commands in that plugin like !tban, !ban, etc would overlap with AdKats and cause commands to issue twice, once with that plugin and once with AdKats. It just prevents people from shooting themselves in the foot. AdKats completely replaces everything in that plugin like 10 times over, so you're not losing anything by forcing it disabled.
    Thank you very much for your help! As I supposed it was totally my fault for not reading properly

Hello Dears,

I am sorry to be a disturbance here ^^
    I bought a server for BF4 before 4 days and i have already put these plugins:
    XpKiller's Stat logger plugin, MULTIBalancer, ProconRulz with bunch of rules. And trying to set the AdKats 7.0.1.0.

But i am trying to learn how to do run the AdKats database setup script? I cant figure it out unfortunately ^^
    Bcoz when i try to enable the Adkats (ofc after doing the MySQL settings in the Layer tab) it gives me this :

[02:45:46 16] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 111 BF4 weapon stat definitions.
    [02:45:46 35] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.
    [02:45:46 54] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.
    [02:45:46 79] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.
    [02:45:46 80] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 94.250.208.145:47200
    [02:45:46 80] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.
    [02:45:46 83] [AdKats] INFO: AdKats role groups table not found. Attempting to add.
    [02:45:47 02] [AdKats] CREATE TABLE `adkats_rolegroups` (
    `role_id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,
    `group_key` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (`role_id`,`group_key`),
    KEY `adkats_rolegroups_fk_role` (`role_id`),
    KEY `adkats_rolegroups_fk_command` (`group_key`),
    CONSTRAINT `adkats_rolegroups_fk_role` FOREIGN KEY (`role_id`) REFERENCES `adkats_roles` (`role_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci COMMENT='AdKats - Connection of groups to roles'
    [02:45:47 02] [AdKats] ERROR-7014: [Non-Query failed. [Adding AdKats role groups table]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Cannot add foreign key constraint
    bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlComma nd command)
    bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SendNonQuery(String desc, String nonQuery, Boolean verbose)]
    [02:45:47 02] [AdKats] ALTER TABLE adkats_settings MODIFY setting_value varchar(10000)
    [02:45:47 02] [AdKats] ERROR-7014: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB?]
    [02:45:47 02] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.
    [02:45:47 05] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database timing confirmed.
    [02:45:52 27] [AdKats] AdKats 7.0.1.4 Disabled! =(

I dont know where to start actually ^^ i am lost

Thanks for your works ColColonCleaner, very appreciated.

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Nobel0 View Post
    Hello Dears,

I am sorry to be a disturbance here ^^
    I bought a server for BF4 before 4 days and i have already put these plugins:
    XpKiller's Stat logger plugin, MULTIBalancer, ProconRulz with bunch of rules. And trying to set the AdKats 7.0.1.0.

But i am trying to learn how to do run the AdKats database setup script? I cant figure it out unfortunately ^^
    Bcoz when i try to enable the Adkats (ofc after doing the MySQL settings in the Layer tab) it gives me this :

[02:45:46 16] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 111 BF4 weapon stat definitions.
    [02:45:46 35] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.
    [02:45:46 54] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.
    [02:45:46 79] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.
    [02:45:46 80] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 94.250.208.145:47200
    [02:45:46 80] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.
    [02:45:46 83] [AdKats] INFO: AdKats role groups table not found. Attempting to add.
    [02:45:47 02] [AdKats] CREATE TABLE `adkats_rolegroups` (
    `role_id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,
    `group_key` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (`role_id`,`group_key`),
    KEY `adkats_rolegroups_fk_role` (`role_id`),
    KEY `adkats_rolegroups_fk_command` (`group_key`),
    CONSTRAINT `adkats_rolegroups_fk_role` FOREIGN KEY (`role_id`) REFERENCES `adkats_roles` (`role_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci COMMENT='AdKats - Connection of groups to roles'
    [02:45:47 02] [AdKats] ERROR-7014: [Non-Query failed. [Adding AdKats role groups table]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Cannot add foreign key constraint
    bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlComma nd command)
    bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SendNonQuery(String desc, String nonQuery, Boolean verbose)]
    [02:45:47 02] [AdKats] ALTER TABLE adkats_settings MODIFY setting_value varchar(10000)
    [02:45:47 02] [AdKats] ERROR-7014: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB?]
    [02:45:47 02] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.
    [02:45:47 05] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database timing confirmed.
    [02:45:52 27] [AdKats] AdKats 7.0.1.4 Disabled! =(

I dont know where to start actually ^^ i am lost

Thanks for your works ColColonCleaner, very appreciated.

Best Regards
    Did you run the AdKats setup script on your database? this is described in the install instructions.
    ____

All metabans integration is being removed from AdKats in the next patch since that system has gone offline. The base code will be kept in the plugin but all settings will be force-disabled and the setting displays will be removed. If the service is revived at some point I will bring it back but it doesn't show any signs of that at this time. Removing it will help avoid confusion with mentioning a non-existent service.
    ____

Nice :-) Another question: Our database is real big - is there a way to delete entries - for example i want to kick out all entries from players which arent permabanned and who didnt played on our servers the last half year. If there was a solution or script for it i would be happy.