Page 683 of 684 FirstFirst ... 183583633673681682683684 LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 6838
    Procon Addict
    thanks for sorting this colcoloncleaner

AdKats 7.0.1.0 (12-JAN-2018)

Bugfix/enhancement release for AdKats 7. Been tested for some time now but keep me posted with anything strange. Cheers.

If you are running 5.2.0.0+, your layer will automatically update and only require a reboot to run this version.
    If not, update one layer, run it to complete startup, then repeat on your other layers.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adk...atest/download

Enhancements

• Added team power monitor unswitcher functionality. The system can now block a player from moving between teams conditionally based on team power metrics, still allowing them to move to the weak team.
    • Added a display for the current server round number under the server settings section.
    • Improved the log message description when you turn on team power monitor reassignment.
    • AdKats can now detect if a player is stuck in a move loop and cancel moving the player. This can happen if an admin moved a player to team A but the server's autobalancer wants them to be on team B. The two plugins could get in an infinite fight over where the player should be and prevent them from spawning. Now AdKats will give up the fight after a few seconds.
    • Added some custom team power adjustments for conquest large metro to better balance things on that map when using the team power monitor.
    • Added the ability for AdKats to buff a very weak team by 1-4 players over the other team depending on population and map state so they have a chance. This only applies to newly joining players and is only active when the team power reassignment setting is enabled.
    • Cleaned up a few chat messages to be more descriptive/more concise as needed.
    • If a non-admin player attempts to use a command they don't have access to in public chat, a chat message is now displayed to the server letting them know the previous player is not actually an admin. Helps with the case where someone types !ban playername reason when they aren't an admin and people get the false impression that they actually are an admin.

New Commands

• Added the ignore loadout command for use when AdKats is being run in tandem with the loadout enforcer. This command is useful when battlelog is lagging on a player's loadout and it's claiming they have an item when they don't. Issue the loadout ignore command on the player and they will no longer be wrongfully slain by the loadout enforcer due to the battlelog data issue.

Changes

• Reduced the maximum high population nuke duration from 120 seconds to 60 seconds.
    • Reduced the maximum medium population nuke duration from 120 seconds to 45 seconds.
    • Reduced the maximum low population nuke duration from 120 seconds to 30 seconds.
    • Reduced the maximum auto nuke duration increase from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
    • Removed the automatic move of players to an assigned team when they die. This caused an issue with the team power monitor reassignment where it would assign a player to the proper team but the server move would fail, causing a confusing move a few minutes later.
    • Kicking/banning yourself on BF4 will no longer have a delay.
    • Assisting to a team that would have 4 more players is now hard blocked, regardless of how badly they are losing.

Bugs Fixed

• Fixed an issue where plugin website link in procon was broken.
    • Fixed an issue where the role setting section would fail to render and throw an error in the console.
    • Fixed an issue where the player join/pull commands could assign the wrong required team to a player.
    • Fixed an issue where admin assistant status could be loaded for admin soldiers. No admin should also have admin assistant status.
    • Fixed an issue where the plugin weapon names and special groups startup files had incorrect primary load URLs, making the plugin rely solely on our backup server for those files.
    • Fixed an issue where race conditions could cause a command fetch by key to fail, causing an admin command to fail processing.

Upgrade SQL from 4.0.0.0 - Current

No manual upgrade SQL required.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 13-01-2018 at 15:50.
    ____

getting some of these last few days:

Plugin logging started: Sunday, 14 January 2018 00:00:11
    [04:31:35] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7000-D-HandleActiveBanEnforcer-DatabaseComm81: [Error while handling active ban enforcer.][System.ArgumentException: Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    getting some of these last few days:

Plugin logging started: Sunday, 14 January 2018 00:00:11
    [04:31:35] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7000-D-HandleActiveBanEnforcer-DatabaseComm81: [Error while handling active ban enforcer.][System.ArgumentException: Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.
    Looks like a concurrency issue. I've added a patch for it, please /pupdate.
    ____

what files are of importance to me if I am going to change procon layer hosting from one provider to another and I want to retain all my adkat settings ? or is that even possible ...

what files are of importance to me if I am going to change procon layer hosting from one provider to another and I want to retain all my adkat settings ? or is that even possible ...
    The database stores all your AdKats settings aside from database connection info and a couple usually unimportant things. If you want things to be exactly the same on your new layer just save your adkats.cfg file from your existing layer and import that to your new layer.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    The database stores all your AdKats settings aside from database connection info and a couple usually unimportant things. If you want things to be exactly the same on your new layer just save your adkats.cfg file from your existing layer and import that to your new layer.
    Thanks. Is there something in the stats logger portion of the database that keeps the old IP ? Get an error when I remove it from remote access to SQL on my server that displays in procon saying has no access permission ... error goes away when I put it back on the list where my SQL database is ; even though I am not using that IP anymore.

[06:06:42 55] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7014-8.63-D-UploadInnerRecord-DatabaseComm48: [Unexpected error uploading Record.][MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Host 'XXX.XX.XXX.XXX' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Side note ... very impressive with the section C30 ... had never enabled it before but on a full sever for the last severaL hours it is doing better than multi balancer or true balancer ever did for me ... nice even matches ...
    Last edited by sixpax12; 16-01-2018 at 11:08.

Thanks. Is there something in the stats logger portion of the database that keeps the old IP ? Get an error when I remove it from remote access to SQL on my server that displays in procon saying has no access permission ... error goes away when I put it back on the list where my SQL database is ; even though I am not using that IP anymore.

[06:06:42 55] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7014-8.63-D-UploadInnerRecord-DatabaseComm48: [Unexpected error uploading Record.][MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Host 'XXX.XX.XXX.XXX' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Side note ... very impressive with the section C30 ... had never enabled it before but on a full sever for the last severaL hours it is doing better than multi balancer or true balancer ever did for me ... nice even matches ...
    Your old layer IP was whitelisted on the database side and all other IPs are blocked. This is a good security measure. You need to go into your configuration for the database and whitelist your new layer's IP address. Just add the address it says it blocked there and you're good. You should see where to add this on your database control panel.

Changing your layer IP doesn't require changing any settings in AdKats/statlogger. Changing your BF server IP is a whole different matter and you'll definitely need to make some changes if you do that.

As for your side note, be careful with the scrambler option, it has a chance of slaying some people at round start because it triggers so close to the spawn time and I can't make it execute before then because of the DICE balancer. You might see some complaining about getting slain at round start if you turn that setting on. Otherwise the rest of the settings are fine.
    What do you have your team power active influence set to?
    ____

The IP the error is referring to is an old IP and is not the IP of my current layer ... i am not sure where the IP came ftom to be honest ... seems a few procon layers ago when first set up.

I am not using the scrambler ... power setting is at 35. It was working great ... it also greatly increased the use of the assist command in a good way.

The IP the error is referring to is an old IP and is not the IP of my current layer ... i am not sure where the IP came ftom to be honest ... seems a few procon layers ago when first set up.

I am not using the scrambler ... power setting is at 35. It was working great ... it also greatly increased the use of the assist command in a good way.
    Not sure why it would be giving an error for the old IP. Strange. Either way simply adding your new IP to the db config should be what you need.

Ok, glad you are running it without the scrambler, just having the reassignment and unswitcher enabled should be sufficient. 35 active influence is the default and what I found to be best, excellent. Hope it continues to work well for you.
    Keep in mind it's a learning system based on player's performance in your server relative to others in your server, so if you get a brand new server with no stats on it the system won't operate perfectly until it learns the players for that server. It still uses battlelog stats when it can't find local stats for a player, but those aren't instant to load and take a back seat once it has local stats since they matter more.
    Have you kept your other balancer enabled or are you running purely with this system now?
    What maps/modes do you run?

EDIT: The learning happens in the background whether you have the system enabled or not, so even though you didn't have it enabled to act on the learning all this time it was still learning your server's players behind the scenes.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 16-01-2018 at 16:34.
    ____