Page 684 of 684 FirstFirst ... 184584634674682683684
Results 6,831 to 6,835 of 6835
  1. #6831
    I have not turned the other balancer on yet. Might not. Moved layer server to a different account so was a fresh start; with the exception of the IP weirdness.

    I did verify that IP is a Gameservers IP from back when we first set up AdkAts ... have changed IP twice since then I think; so not sure why the table builder is sucking up the old IP and ignoring the new one. I did notice I am trying to setup server ID 6 first; looks like the error I am getting is looking for server ID 1 so maybe I have to put them back in in the order they were created ... not sure.

    Cool ... the server it is running on has 27,129 rounds played with Adkats so it has been learning a lot.
    Last edited by sixpax12; Yesterday at 01:05.

  2. #6832
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    I have not turned the other balancer on yet. Might not. Moved layer server to a different account so was a fresh start; with the exception of the IP weirdness.

    I did verify that IP is a Gameservers IP from back when we first set up AdkAts ... have changed IP twice since then I think; so not sure why the table builder is sucking up the old IP and ignoring the new one. I did notice I am trying to setup server ID 6 first; looks like the error I am getting is looking for server ID 1 so maybe I have to put them back in in the order they were created ... not sure.

    Cool ... the server it is running on has 27,129 rounds played with Adkats so it has been learning a lot.
    The IP of the procon layer isn't stored anywhere, only the IP of the BF server, at least to my knowledge. So I'm not sure what could be happening either.

    As for your 27,000 rounds, it doesn't look at all of them, it looks at the last 90 days of logs for each player since their skill levels can change.
    ____

  3. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    The IP of the procon layer isn't stored anywhere, only the IP of the BF server, at least to my knowledge. So I'm not sure what could be happening either.

    As for your 27,000 rounds, it doesn't look at all of them, it looks at the last 90 days of logs for each player since their skill levels can change.
    There must be a calculation error in Prophet's Dashboard when displaying rounds played. In retrospect, I don't think the reported 27,129 is possible.

  4. #6834
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    There must be a calculation error in Prophet's Dashboard when displaying rounds played. In retrospect, I don't think the reported 27,129 is possible.
    AdKats has this as well, just look in the server settings section for the round ID display.

    The script looks at the tbl_extendedroundstats table and finds the maximum existing round ID for the current server, then increments it by one to start a new round. The script purges old data from this table (older than 60 days), but the highest value for round ID is kept intact. 27,000 rounds doesn't seem unreasonable depending on the game modes you run.
    ____

  5. #6835
    Interesting.

    I sent you a PM just now with some additional IP number information as I did not want to share here.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •