Page 691 of 709 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 7083
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Ok. Please turn on plugin debugging in your procon settings. You should see the setting already, just need to turn it on.

enablePluginDebugging False
    Change that line to True, then reboot your layer.

Then please send me the updated exception message, even if it looks like it hasn't changed, it has.
    Code:
    [11:44:46] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-70117-0,01-D-<SendServerRules>b__9fc-RulePrinter42: [Error while printing server rules][System.InvalidOperationException: Die Sequenz enthält kein übereinstimmendes Element.
       bei System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
       bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.<>c__DisplayClassa0b.<SendServerRules>b__9fc()]

Quote Originally Posted by antitoxis View Post
    Code:
    [11:44:46] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-70117-0,01-D-<SendServerRules>b__9fc-RulePrinter42: [Error while printing server rules][System.InvalidOperationException: Die Sequenz enthält kein übereinstimmendes Element.
       bei System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
       bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.<>c__DisplayClassa0b.<SendServerRules>b__9fc()]
    Strange it's not showing line numbers on the error. That -D- should be a line number now, your procon instance must not be generating/loading the .pdb debug file properly.

Either way i'll look into this further when I am able to access my rig again.

Something you can do in the meantime though. What happens if you remove all of your rules and type a new random sentence as a single rule? Save off your original rule list and try this, let me know if a single random sentence works properly on your server. If it does, try adding back each of your original rules one by one until the error happens. Keep me posted on the results.
    ____

Just a short question: is it possbile to export AdKats serversettings of a single server into another database?
    Why? I want to create a new database with exactly the same serversettings as the old one. Would be nice if there's a way somehow to do such things :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Just a short question: is it possbile to export AdKats serversettings of a single server into another database?
    Why? I want to create a new database with exactly the same serversettings as the old one. Would be nice if there's a way somehow to do such things :-)
    https://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/...t-results.html

select * from adkats_settings where server_id = x

Should be what you need. Just export the results of that and import on your other database. Or if that's the only server you have just export the whole adkats_settings table.

Only thing you need to make sure of is that the newly imported rows match the server ID of the server on your new database. But you can also modify the imported settings to match the server ID of your new server on that database. Run this on your new database after the import to update the server IDs on the settings.

update adkats_settings set server_id = newserverid where server_id = oldserverid
    ____

Thanks for the answer. Well I also choose this way but thought there was an easier way, but it's okay ^^

What kind of banreason is this exactly: "HSK Automatic Ban [LIVE][6-L-22-91]" ?
    I guess that it was discussed in this thread before but I can't remember what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    What kind of banreason is this exactly: "HSK Automatic Ban [LIVE][6-L-22-91]" ?
    I guess that it was discussed in this thread before but I can't remember what it is.
    It means he got 20 headshots in a row without using a sniper weapon. Plugin detected that and auto-banned him.

A LIVE HSK ban's last two numbers are kill count and headshot percentage, in this case 22 and 91% respectively.
    ____

Ahhh thanks for the answer. Now I remember but wasn't sure before :-)

Procon Addict
    @ColColonCleaner

Hi, any in-game commands to add player to exist role?

Quote Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
    @ColColonCleaner

Hi, any in-game commands to add player to exist role?
    There are no role management in-game commands at this time. I might be able to add some soon though.

Substring case-insensitive fetching of the matching role would be used.
    The command would check if the target player was already assigned to a user, if so then that user's role would be changed to the given role, otherwise a new user would be created and assigned the given role then the player would be assigned to that user.
    The same expiration entry as special player commands would be used, "perm" or a duration being required.
    You would not be able to modify the role of a player that is higher power level then you currently are.
    You would not be able to change your own role to one that is higher power level than you currently are.
    You would not be able to assign a role to another player that is a higher power level than you currently are.
    ____