Page 708 of 719 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710718 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7190
    Hi Col.

Can you give SQL request for unban all players with "TeamKillBan" reason.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm View Post
    Hi Col.

Can you give SQL request for unban all players with "TeamKillBan" reason.

Thank you.
    update adkats_bans set ban_status = 'Disabled' where latest_record_id in (select record_id from adkats_records_main where record_message = 'TeamKillBan')
    ____

@CCC,

Noticed the below error code today in my server logs. Can you advise what the issue is?

Plugins 07/01/2018 22:05:09 AdKats PluginAction AdKats issued Logged Exception on AdKats for EXCEPTION-701152-9.64-D-FetchIPLocation-IPAPIComm54: [Error while parsing IP response information.][System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PRoConEvents.AdKats.FetchIPLocation(APlayer aPlayer)]

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    update adkats_bans set ban_status = 'Disabled' where latest_record_id in (select record_id from adkats_records_main where record_message = 'TeamKillBan')
    Hello.

Nice, thank you.

Sorry I hate to ask again, but any time frame with the reward section of the challenge system will be ready?

ColColonCleaner thanks for still believing in BF4 and for working to improve the gaming experience for admins and players.
    Could say what was changed and added in the version.

Procon Addict
    @ColColonCleaner

Hi, could you help me? I noticed that when I ban a player through the web BFAdminCP, the player still stays on the server and continues to play even with a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Sorry I hate to ask again, but any time frame with the reward section of the challenge system will be ready?
    My apologies for being so late on this. I'm out of the country again on business and I have things taking my time next week as well. I'll see if i can fit it in and work up the will to finish it out.

Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    ColColonCleaner thanks for still believing in BF4 and for working to improve the gaming experience for admins and players.
    Could say what was changed and added in the version.
    I don't have a changelog for it yet, basically everything in the challenge system and random bugfixes/improvements if I remember correctly. I'll build a changelog based on the diff if that gets a full release.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
    @ColColonCleaner

Hi, could you help me? I noticed that when I ban a player through the web BFAdminCP, the player still stays on the server and continues to play even with a ban.
    Don't ban a player from their profile if they are in the server, ban them from the live scoreboard. It has worked this way since the UI was launched a couple years ago. Banning a player from their profile doesn't check for any active servers containing the player.
    ____

Procon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Don't ban a player from their profile if they are in the server, ban them from the live scoreboard. It has worked this way since the UI was launched a couple years ago. Banning a player from their profile doesn't check for any active servers containing the player.
    Could it be fixed by @Prophet731?

Quote Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
    Could it be fixed by @Prophet731?
    It's not a bug, that's just how it works. If a player is in the server, and you are watching the server, ban them from the live scoreboard for that server. Cheers.
    ____