Page 704 of 713 FirstFirst ... 204604654694702703704705706 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 7125
    So new balancing setting magically arrived. GREAT! So does this work with multibalance plugin or should I turn that one off and run only Adkats balancing?

Quote Originally Posted by jsimpson32 View Post
    So new balancing setting magically arrived. GREAT! So does this work with multibalance plugin or should I turn that one off and run only Adkats balancing?
    You mean the team power monitor? That's been around for a while now, constantly gathering stats on the players in your server. I would suggest reading all the setting docs for it before turning it on.
    While testing it I would not suggest having both balancers enabled at the same time. After testing i would suggest having multibalancer only activate during low population, mine doesn't balance people fast enough to manage a nearly empty server.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    You mean the team power monitor? That's been around for a while now, constantly gathering stats on the players in your server. I would suggest reading all the setting docs for it before turning it on.
    While testing it I would not suggest having both balancers enabled at the same time. After testing i would suggest having multibalancer only activate during low population, mine doesn't balance people fast enough to manage a nearly empty server.
    If you can get it to work well in low population, you will have my donation! Great ideas and start. Hoping you move forward with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jsimpson32 View Post
    If you can get it to work well in low population, you will have my donation! Great ideas and start. Hoping you move forward with it.
    Lets not jump too far ahead with things lol. Let me know how it works on your server.
    ____

Would it be possible to add in a feature that allows certain user roles to request pbss on a selected player?
    I know you can do it with the !report or !admin command but I have that setup to automatically post any reports on to our forums.

Would be good if they are a bit sus on someone they can take a few pbss without the report.

Quote Originally Posted by ])RAG()N View Post
    Would it be possible to add in a feature that allows certain user roles to request pbss on a selected player?
    I know you can do it with the !report or !admin command but I have that setup to automatically post any reports on to our forums.

Would be good if they are a bit sus on someone they can take a few pbss without the report.
    That would require a specific pbss command. This would need to be added to the list of things people want as there are still things others are waiting on. Please open a github ticket.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ])RAG()N View Post

for proconrules

Code:
    On Say;Admin;Text !pbss,/pbss;TargetPlayer;Exec punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_getss "%t%";Log PBSS taken of %t%;playerSay Screenshot taken of %t%

Hi ColColonCleaner,

I'm thinking about to bring four databases into one together. Therefore I would use a fresh database, setting it up for servers and finally try to import the servers stats etc into the new database. My question to you is if it's even possible and if you would recommend this.

My goal is to use the admin cp and to bring ban lists together.
    Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by 5YRU5 View Post
    Hi ColColonCleaner,

I'm thinking about to bring four databases into one together. Therefore I would use a fresh database, setting it up for servers and finally try to import the servers stats etc into the new database. My question to you is if it's even possible and if you would recommend this.

My goal is to use the admin cp and to bring ban lists together.
    Thx in advance
    In theory you could, but you would need to write a script to import them, merge the server lists, and merge all of the stats with new players and existing players. That would be quite an endeavor.
    ____

Regarding the new challenge system, "There are still no rewards for players completing challenges, that is coming soon-ish."

Any idea when you will have this running. I am wondering if you are going to have an VIP reward type of thing?

Just wondering when you will have time to finish this.