Page 696 of 724 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698706 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 7239
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Hello,

Normally, I only reboot the layer server when our gaming servers are empty. But I do notice that after rebooting the layer server and seeing the previously mention code errors, that in the chat box of Procon, there are a bunch of players being told that they were kicked, banned or whatever.

Not sure what you mean by increasing the threshold before the thread warning is displayed.
    Yeah this is odd, not sure why kick messages would be showing up if the server is empty. That's a little concerning.

Next time this happens make sure you have disconnect messages on and let me know what the kick messages are.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    No, those options are not available. This is just a script that I had written a while ago for no explosive servers but people had found it in the code and wanted settings for it. So I made the settings visible. It's not intended to be a full-fledged auto-admin system. You can set up your normal autoadmin to issue commands via AdKats if you want though.
    Yeah that's what I'm currently doing with the autoadmin to issue commands via AdKats. Thanks anyway.

But another question:
    Section A12-4. All Caps Chat Monitor

If I'm enabling "All Caps Limiter Only Limit Specified Players" what does the plugin then do? Can I set up a list with special players or how is it working?

Yeah this is odd, not sure why kick messages would be showing up if the server is empty. That's a little concerning.

Next time this happens make sure you have disconnect messages on and let me know what the kick messages are.

Hello,

I reboot my layer servers this morning after they finally went empty. When I rebooted this time, the only error code I saw were these:

[05:30:50 52] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|40
    [05:30:50 52] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|41
    [05:30:50 52] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|61
    [05:30:50 52] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 20|40
    [05:30:50 52] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 20|61

I also noted that in procon chat tab, it showed about a dozen players were being told with say or tell command that they were ban, kicked or warned. This issue has been going on for some time now. My main concern is with the error codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Yeah that's what I'm currently doing with the autoadmin to issue commands via AdKats. Thanks anyway.

But another question:
    Section A12-4. All Caps Chat Monitor

If I'm enabling "All Caps Limiter Only Limit Specified Players" what does the plugin then do? Can I set up a list with special players or how is it working?
    There is a special player command associated with that, i think it's /allcapsblacklist but I don't remember for sure. Look in your command list in AdKats, it's worded something like that. It works the same way as other special player commands.

EDIT: To clarify, when that setting is enabled, only people on that blacklist will be monitored. Everyone else will be left untouched.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 28-02-2018 at 16:16.
    ____

Hello,

I reboot my layer servers this morning after they finally went empty. When I rebooted this time, the only error code I saw were these:

[05:30:50 52] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|40
    [05:30:50 52] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|41
    [05:30:50 52] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|61
    [05:30:50 52] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 20|40
    [05:30:50 52] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 20|61

I also noted that in procon chat tab, it showed about a dozen players were being told with say or tell command that they were ban, kicked or warned. This issue has been going on for some time now. My main concern is with the error codes.
    update adkats_records_main set command_action = 62 where command_action = 61 and command_type in (18, 20);
    update adkats_records_main set command_action = 42 where command_action = 41 and command_type in (18, 20);

Keep these around if you ever see those messages again, for commands 18 or 20 anyway. It was an old bug with the BFACP.

Please PM me the with the full procon chat log (and the plugin log if you have it), from when AdKats begins startup till after the kicks happen and AdKats is running. This is very odd, if nobody is in the server to kick it shouldn't try to issue those actions.
    ____

Hello,

Lately, our servers have had a few players misuse the @report system and just start to make a multiple false @player reports. They do this to be jerks or just to try to increase their reputation score. We have issued corrective actions on these players, but I was wondering is there a way to limit a player to a certain number of @player reports per round? I have looked though the Adkats settings but I cannot find such a feature.

If there is not such a feature, could one be made. Maybe have a default setting that could be adjusted per server owners wishes.

Thank you for your efforts.

Hello,

Lately, our servers have had a few players misuse the @report system and just start to make a multiple false @player reports. They do this to be jerks or just to try to increase their reputation score. We have issued corrective actions on these players, but I was wondering is there a way to limit a player to a certain number of @player reports per round? I have looked though the Adkats settings but I cannot find such a feature.

If there is not such a feature, could one be made. Maybe have a default setting that could be adjusted per server owners wishes.

Thank you for your efforts.
    I added a system for blocking certain players from reporting for a specified amount of time. I believe it's /rblacklist, but I don't remember. Basically blacklists them from using the report command.

If this is isolated to a few troublemakers i would suggest using that instead of making everyone suffer, but if you still want that feature I can add it to my list.
    ____

I added a system for blocking certain players from reporting for a specified amount of time. I believe it's /rblacklist, but I don't remember. Basically blacklists them from using the report command.

If this is isolated to a few troublemakers i would suggest using that instead of making everyone suffer, but if you still want that feature I can add it to my list.

Thank you. The system you have is just fine and works for me!

I've added colorized wording to some command messages in the procon chat tab over the past few nights. Red for admin actions like kills/kicks, maroon for admin messages, green for forgives, and violet for move messages. Some things are still definitely missed, but this is a start toward making chat parsing at a glance easier.
    ____

I've added colorized wording to some command messages in the procon chat tab over the past few nights. Red for admin actions like kills/kicks, maroon for admin messages, green for forgives, and violet for move messages. Some things are still definitely missed, but this is a start toward making chat parsing at a glance easier.
    nice. i thought i was drunk when i noticed that the first time.