Page 689 of 707 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 7066
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Please read the error message and do what it says to do. Do you need help installing stat logger? Do you need help running the install SQL script?
    to instal stat logger is the normal way with filezilla into plugins folder ?

Quote Originally Posted by vagnus View Post
    to instal stat logger is the normal way with filezilla into plugins folder ?
    The install instructions for that plugin are in the plugin thread:

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....Logger-1-0-0-3

One caveat though is that you need to place the plugins folder inside that download over the top of your normal plugins folder. There are a lot of files in the stat logger plugin, not just the one CS file.
    ____

The install instructions for that plugin are in the plugin thread:

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....Logger-1-0-0-3

One caveat though is that you need to place the plugins folder inside that download over the top of your normal plugins folder. There are a lot of files in the stat logger plugin, not just the one CS file.
    nothing yet i did that but nothing

o now i see the plugins in procon . so i must fill the right info now

now it show me those errors ..

[08:07:08 09] [AdKats] INFO: AdKats role groups table not found. Attempting to add.
    [08:07:08 31] [AdKats] CREATE TABLE `adkats_rolegroups` (
    `role_id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,
    `group_key` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (`role_id`,`group_key`),
    KEY `adkats_rolegroups_fk_role` (`role_id`),
    KEY `adkats_rolegroups_fk_command` (`group_key`),
    CONSTRAINT `adkats_rolegroups_fk_role` FOREIGN KEY (`role_id`) REFERENCES `adkats_roles` (`role_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci COMMENT='AdKats - Connection of groups to roles'
    [08:07:08 31] [AdKats] ERROR-7010: [Non-Query failed. [Adding AdKats role groups table]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Cannot add foreign key constraint
    bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlComma nd command)
    bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SendNonQuery(String desc, String nonQuery, Boolean verbose)]
    [08:07:08 32] [AdKats] ALTER TABLE adkats_settings MODIFY setting_value varchar(10000)
    [08:07:08 32] [AdKats] ERROR-7010: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB?]

I THINK I AM REALLY STUPID :/

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by vagnus View Post
    now it show me those errors ..
    I think your answer is here:
    Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB?

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    I think your answer is here:
    He's just refusing to follow the install instructions. I asked him to but he's deciding to ignore them for some reason.

EDIT: Vagnus, when something starts working don't just jump to the end and assume everything is ready. Follow the instructions. If you don't know how to do something in the instruction list then just ask, i'm happy to help. Jumping ahead will get you nowhere though.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#install
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 06-02-2018 at 13:59.
    ____

... just sharing. Not sure if important or not.

[23:19:33 03] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-70117-1.41-D-GetPlayerCount-StatusMonitor13: [Error while fetching player count.][System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueColle ction.CopyTo(TValue[] array, Int32 index)
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerabl e`1 collection)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at PRoConEvents.AdKats.GetPlayerCount(Boolean excludeCommanders, Boolean excludeSpectators, Boolean excludeSeeders, Nullable`1 TeamID)]
    Last edited by sixpax12; 07-02-2018 at 13:20.

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    ... just sharing. Not sure if important or not.

[23:19:33 03] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-70117-1.41-D-GetPlayerCount-StatusMonitor13: [Error while fetching player count.][System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueColle ction.CopyTo(TValue[] array, Int32 index)
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerabl e`1 collection)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at PRoConEvents.AdKats.GetPlayerCount(Boolean excludeCommanders, Boolean excludeSpectators, Boolean excludeSeeders, Nullable`1 TeamID)]
    This is an issue with thread safety. I was not very good at C# when i first wrote the player management system so a lot of that is not completely thread-safe, and the mods added since then have just been bandaids on the issue. I recently added thread safety to fetched players list so i might be able to do that soon for this one too. Thanks for bringing it up.

As an aside, you can always look for exceptions that have happened while you weren't looking in the adkats_records_debug table. Every exception is logged.
    ____

He's just refusing to follow the install instructions. I asked him to but he's deciding to ignore them for some reason.

EDIT: Vagnus, when something starts working don't just jump to the end and assume everything is ready. Follow the instructions. If you don't know how to do something in the instruction list then just ask, i'm happy to help. Jumping ahead will get you nowhere though.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#install
    i dont know how to do that . run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB?