Page 694 of 694 FirstFirst ... 194594644684692693694
Results 6,931 to 6,936 of 6936
    Hi,
    I have moved the server from one country to another so the old server is "gone" but now adcats and the statistics from Procon Chat GUID Stats and Map logger thinks this is a new server so all my stats from the status page is broken and adcats thinks this is a new server also, can I merge this somehow with the old server in the database?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vagnus View Post
    and how i do that ?
    Power level is determined by how many regular/admin commands your role has access to. Make yours more than theirs.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by Talzac View Post
    Hi,
    I have moved the server from one country to another so the old server is "gone" but now adcats and the statistics from Procon Chat GUID Stats and Map logger thinks this is a new server so all my stats from the status page is broken and adcats thinks this is a new server also, can I merge this somehow with the old server in the database?
    Thanks.
    Shut down all of your layers.
    Look at your tbl_server table.
    Find the row that has your new server IP.
    Copy that IP and save it somewhere.
    Delete the table row that has the new IP.
    Edit the the row that has the old IP, set that IP to the the new IP.
    Start up your layers.
    ____

Thanks!
    I am no expert in this, but I have a small suggestion, could you add country to the spambots?
    So that it is possible to send only specific messages to people from a specific country?
    Then it could send TeamSpeak address to all the people for a specific country and also other information that is related to that country?

@ColColonCleaner

Hi, give me please SQL query to see all feedback from my server/servers (Navicat)

hey can you plz help me ? i started a new server and i want to use same plugins as to my first how i can do that ? can i merge them somehow?or i must do it from start ?