Page 709 of 718 FirstFirst ... 209609659699707708709710711 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 7178
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
    Could it be fixed by @Prophet731?
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    It's not a bug, that's just how it works. If a player is in the server, and you are watching the server, ban them from the live scoreboard for that server. Cheers.
    Technically yes I could however it would heavily rely on the stats logger and that's not always accurate sometimes with its live db scoreboard. If the plugin loses connection then it's instantly stale data. Which is why I never implemented that. To do it the current way it would have to establish a connection to the game server each time for a ban. Which is inefficient.

You can ban them on the their profile but it won't kick them, you would need to again go to the live board then issue the kick. The ban record exists so AdKats will handle that on the attempted rejoin.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Is the reward section for the challenges going to be released soon?

To. ColColonCleaner, I think I need your help.

My current server still has the problem of Attack helicopter strong advantage, I need a minimum of a reasonable balance to solve my problem, Solve the problem of all flags being taken through auto-nuke.

My needs are simple:
    For example, there are a total of 5 flags in Siege of Shanghai, If any team captures all the flags, Will auto start 2 times nuke, As long as the backward team captures one flag, Will stop any auto-nuke trigger condition calculation.

Triggering conditions:
    Ticket gap 350 tickets, And capture all the flags, Maintain this state automatically enters the countdown after two minutes, Launch auto-nuke in more than two minutes.

No need to punish the winner's action, or end early, Just let the backwards out of the base to capture the flag, Until the ticket is zeroed, Excuse me, Is there a way to achieve such a demand?

PS.I need your screenshots as an example reference. (Because my current health status is difficult to understand English, Please forgive me for this.)
    Last edited by HATANO_KENJI; 06-08-2018 at 05:36.

Is ColColonCleaner still involved in this project? Have not received responses to post or PM's and notice he is not answering post lately.

Where do you unban someone when using Ban Enforcer? I canít find the list or most recent test ban I made. Itís working just canít figure how to edit the list like before. I did read the docs but canít find the answer.

Ok you have to use command prompt. NM

Does this plugin clean the banlist.txt ? since I installed it my banlist.txt is empty.

I have no date for the challenge system finishing, I have completely lost interest in the project. I'm going away on business again soon too so I'll have even less time.

If you aren't running the BFAdminCP the only way to see recent bans is by querying the database. You can use the mini-ban-manager setting section for unbanning and looking for banned players but i never made a recent bans section.

Russao, it's because you enabled the ban enforcer. That system downloads all your bans to your database and manages them from there with a lot more data available. It then keeps the ban list empty after that and processes any new bans. You can look this up in the docs. If you decide in the future that you don't want to use that you can turn it off and wait for it to import your bans back into procon.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    I have no date for the challenge system finishing, I have completely lost interest in the project. I'm going away on business again soon too so I'll have even less time.

If you aren't running the BFAdminCP the only way to see recent bans is by querying the database. You can use the mini-ban-manager setting section for unbanning and looking for banned players but i never made a recent bans section.

Russao, it's because you enabled the ban enforcer. That system downloads all your bans to your database and manages them from there with a lot more data available. It then keeps the ban list empty after that and processes any new bans. You can look this up in the docs. If you decide in the future that you don't want to use that you can turn it off and wait for it to import your bans back into procon.
    Why can't we have both? Why clean the banlist? if something happen to site or if site or db is down, then any cheater can join the server.

So every player that join, the plugin make a mysql query to see if the player is banned or it keep the current banlist in the memory?
    Last edited by IRussao; 22-08-2018 at 14:19.

Quote Originally Posted by IRussao View Post
    Why can't we have both? Why clean the banlist? if something happen to site or if site or db is down, then any cheater can join the server.

So every player that join, the plugin make a mysql query to see if the player is banned or it keep the current banlist in the memory?
    I m no expert on this issue but I can tell you that if Procon's ban list gets very large, it will start to lag the server or Procon will start to become non responsive to imputed commands. This is especially true if you have more than one admin logged on at a time to Procon. Procon will become unresponsive for periods of time so having it send the data base the web makes sense and allows multiple admins to log on and not bog down Procon.